Chapter 15 : Sugar and Spice

Junkyu kept on panting, simultaneously following Haruto's rhythm, the two were having a heated session. The moment when they came home, the two immediately rushed inside Haruto's room, latching to each other like glue.

Gently laying Junkyu on the bed, Haruto whispers to him, "Muffin, are you sure? I don't want to rush things, I am serious about you", finished the Japanese, boring his orbs into Junkyu's.

The heat was evident enough inside the room, the couple became reluctant due to the rising tension between them.

"Wrap your legs around my waist babe", Haruto bit Junkyu's ear, the individual's stomach erupted with butterflies, the tingling sensation getting heavier. "Haru, I want you", replied Junkyu with his pouted plump lips that seemed to further make Haruto aroused.

"He definitely knows how to make weak; I can't believe that I am in an actual relationship with, gosh the universe knew how much I manifested this", thought Haruto.

Leading him slowly, Haruto attaches his lips back to his lover whilst Junkyu's arms were now wrapped around his neck. Asking for entrance, Junkyu's tongue swiftly glides over Haruto's fighting for dominance, of course to Haruto's defeat, he allowed his lover to do what wanted.

Gripping tightly on Junkyu's waist with a delicate look on his face, Haruto spoke, "Muffin, I am asking you again, do you want to continue this? I.. just-"

"Shhhhh, I know what we are doing, just shut up and fuck me", bold words came from Junkyu's mouth, thus exiting Haruto's little best friend down there.

With silence, Haruto pinned Junkyu on the bed, placing more kisses on his nape up to his stomach, the Japanese began sliding Junkyu's underwear, revealing his shaft.

Wearing a huge smirk, "You're wet muffin, can't wait?", teased Haruto before pumping it.

"Jesus Haruto, stop teasing me", pleaded Junkyu.

Darkening his gaze, Haruto's pace started to become faster, milking all the juices out of Junkyu.

Deep inside Junkyu, he was elated. The thought of his lover finally being with him, hit differently, treasuring the moment, he gives his all, caressing Haruto's face.

"Promise me that we will stay together no matter what happens?", said Junkyu filled with affection in his eyes.

Haruto nods, "Yes muffin, I assure you. Now tell me if it hurts, okay?", asked Haruto.

Ripping the packet off, Haruto looked at him lovely. 

Author's note:

Hello everyone!!!!

Let's just say that this is a cliff hanger. 

I hope that everyone is well!

Sincerely,

Uri_Peachyy <3