𝐔.𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐧 // Irresistible(𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆)

"Wanna have sex?"

Says the two who never give a fuck. 

-

-

                    "What pretty noises you make." he chuckled, filling in and out of you as your sweet juices coated his slender digits.

There was a rise in your heated core at each second his fingertips met the dangerous depth within you.  "Ha, look at you — squirming soo cutely and to think I'm only fucking you with my hand."  there was a smirk curving on his charming face, seemingly taunting in teasing you.

You glared at him at such a statement, but that leer in your eyes immediately turned wide as your body quivered, arched in sudden pleasure, electrifying your sense. "You bastard—" heaves of hot breaths slipped past your wobbly lips, gripping tightly on the sheets damped in sweats (and love juices).

The bastard Tengen grinned widely, unable to get enough of such magnificent sight; seeing your body glistening in the dimmed lights, moaning — ever so melodic that icked his craving loins, calling — his name as though it was such a sin, and you prayed sensually that gave rise to his throbbing lust.

                    "Shhhh, baby, this isn't even the fun part!" Uzui exclaimed, watching as your hips bucked at the buzzing device having fun smothering your soaking cunt. He hovered above you, having you feel his ghosting breaths against your ear, dwindling to the navel of your neck, "So don't you dare come just yet."

His tone smoked in your ears, his intent sharp as a blade and taunting like a wolf. 

"You- you motherfucking - fuck!" your arms instantly found their way to embrace his brawned frame, digging in the riptide of pleasure as he forced himself into you. Too deep. And in it was coated passion.

None but his satiating sounds enfolds your ears, and his snaking arms thaw your body in lust.

It was nothing more but a passing time. To fill the void in their lonely (licentious) hearts. Of course, what's the best way to outlay one's longing but indulging in wanton smeared nudity, right? At least for them, it was indeed enough.