"We need to talk"

Heyy guys I hope you all like the story so far and if there is anything you want to add please comment it. That way I can know what you guys want to see. Okay here is chapter 8. I hope y'all like it.

"You came" He said

"Well duh but this needs to be quick I'm not supposed to be out of the hospital wing yet"

"y/n!" he yelled

"Astronomy boy" I yelled back. I was not really sure why he was all worried. I mean it was his idea.

"You were not supposed to be out yet! what if something happens? what if you go into another coma? I'm dead it will be all my fault you need to-" I kissed him to make him shut up. And don't you dare judge me you would have done it too.

"Okay" he said pulling away "we need to talk"

"Oh crap" I said

"Your going to break up with me and we are not even dating" I added shortly after I first spoke

"No I'm not. But there is something we can break"

"Oh shut up" I said rolling my eyes

"you know you love me" he said with a smile

"Not yet astronomy boy. But please carry on"

"Okay well I have found a way for us to see each other and talk to each other"

"Really! How?"

"You see this telescope"

"Nope where is it" I said sarcastically

"Haha" he said in the same tone as me

"Anyway when you want to see me look in this telescope and say "cookie crumble" then I will know you want to see me and I will come here"

"I'm sorry "cookie crumble" really you could not think of anything else"

"Well I did not think anyone would think of it"

"Okay well is this all you wanted to talk about" I said turning away from him

"Nope"

"Then what is it"

"This" He spun me around by my waste and kissed me. This was so weird. Two strangers meet and they fall in love. I mean they like each other. It's so weird we have not known each other for a year and it feels like we have known each other forever.

"Okay I have you go now" I said pulling away

"Really" he said with a fake sad face

"Yes really unless you want to get caught and get me in trouble"

"No"

"Yeah so unless you want to- '' There was a sound. It was a person. Someone's here. WAIT! Someone here.

"You need to hide someones coming" I said

"Okay until next time" He kissed my cheek and left

"y/n" said someone

"Is that you" he added oh I knew who it was

"Harry?"

"Yes"

"What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing" I started to panic. What if he saw us? Is he going to tell Ron? Oh gosh.

"I asked first" I said 

"The twins gave me this map it shows where everyone is at Hogwarts. Like who they are with and where they are" crap I thought