Another side

Hey y'all sorry that it has been awhile but here is another chapter I hope you enjoy!

"y/n"

"Y/N WAKE UP" Hermione yelled at me shaking me awake

"What what what"

"I need details now"

"About what"

"The Yule ball of course what else"

"Moine what time is it" I ask with a serious tone in my voice

"5:30" she mumbled

"Say that again" I ask one because I did not hear her and it I can never function when I first wake up

"5:30" she said looking away from me

"5:30 YOU MUST HAVE GONE MAD THINKING THAT I WILL BE TELL-"

BOOM

"What was that" she asked

"I don't know but I know I did it" I said

"Okay we need to work on that later but  now SPILL"

"Okay fine" I tell her everything that happened last night. I get butterflies thinking about it but I have a sense of guilt. I need to talk to Mattheo now. That way he finds anything out from me not from someone else. So I get up and get dressed, do my hair, and some light makeup. Then I was on my way to go find Mattheo. As I was walking down the hall wandering around because I had no clue where he was. I felt a pair of hands grab me and shove me into an empty classroom.

"What the fuck who the hell are yo-"

"Shut up it's just me"

"Mattheo Riddle you can't do that you can't just grab me and-" I was cut off by him turning me around and slamming me into the wall with him now facing me and touring over me.

"I am going to say something and you are going to listen. Okay?"

I nodded

"I need a yes love'

"Y-yes" I stuttered a bit because I was scared and slightly intimidated by him. I never had seen this side of him before. Is it bad if I say I like it? It was a change from Harry being respectful. Harry was a sweet, kind, and nervous kind of boy. I appreciate it but it never hurts to switch it up. Right? Because right now Mattheo is something else and it is hot.

"Good girl. Now I saw you and Potter at the yule ball last night and I saw you two leave together. Did you two do anything?"

"No"

"You are lying" he came closer to me and whispered in my ear

"You know I hate when people lie and I could punish you for it"

"Fine, yes. We kissed! Are you happy now!?!"

"Well no I'm not but listen. You are mine. Only mine. I don't want to see you with another guy"

"Mattheo I like both you and Harry I can't just not-" He cut me off, pressing his lips against mine. He was in control. He was leading the kiss. I was there. I could stop it but I did not want to. The kiss deepend as he picked me up and put my legs around his waist. I put my hands in his hair and I did not want the kiss until

"HEY! Who is in here"

"shit"