"partners?"

Heyyy guys I back with another chapter. This one is kinda long. And the drama has just begon. I'm so exsited to wright the other chapters. Okay I hope yall like this one. And btw there is talk about being druck so if you need skip that part there will be a TW. Enjoy.

"Pick right now" He said now looking at me

"I like you so much Mattheo so much it hurts sometimes. Yeah, I kissed Harry because I like him too. But I can't pick right now we are to young and I don't want to screw this up"

"I understand I will wait you know" He said grabbing my hand

"You don't understand how much this means to me Theo" I said hugging him

Mattheos POV

She said she can't pick yet. I told her I understand and I'll wait. She hugged me. But she doesn't believe me. I read her mind and she thought "no one waits for me, I'm always ignored". I hugged her tight to show I was here. I'm going to find out what's going on.

Y/N's POV

I hope what he said is true. I need him. I don't know what I would do without him. I let go of our hug and told him I needed to go to bed but he can stay at the party

"I'll walk you to your dorm"

"Thanks" we walked to the common room together and I told him goodnight and I went to my dorm. I had a little trouble falling asleep that night. Not because of the loud music playing downstairs. But because of what Mattheo had said. I just kept replaying the moment in my head. I felt awful knowing I couldn't pick. What if I never could pick and they get tired of waiting and move on and I don't. I eventually fell asleep when there was what I assume was a "technical difficulty". I remember waking up at 2:00 and there was still loud music. It didn't really bother me anymore. I woke up first the next morning and went down into the common room to clean up. I woke up 5 students and sent them to their dorm. I knew they would not remember this because they were all hungover. I started to clean when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Y/n?"

"Oh hey Harry"

"What are you doing"

"Cooking pasta what does it look like I'm doing I'm cleaning the common room up"

"Why"

"Because I hate when it's dirty"

"Fair I have the worst headache"

"Well that's what you get for drinking too much"

"Okay and how about you"

"How bad is my headache?" I asked

"Yeah"

"Oh I don't drink"

"How did I not know this"

"Never brought it up just like you don't know I can sing"

"Can you sing for me"

"Nope"

"Why not"

"I don't like to sing infront of people"

"Why"

"Um don't worry about it" The truth was I could sing pretty well. But the one time I tried to sing I was ignored. I was trying to sing for my family and then Ron hit his arm on the counter and he was being over dramatic and they all just ignored me. So I went upstairs crying. George came upstairs and told me to sing for him. To this day he is the only one to hear me sing. Well him and the shower head. And I know I'm good because when he is upset because he is ignored he asks me to sing for him. But out of fear of being ignored again I don't sing for people besides George.