"somethings not right"

Hey, guys sorry that I have not posted in a long time a lot has been going on. I have been through a lot but here is a new chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

"Wait what," I say

"Yeah but please don't tell them I told you"

"I won't but I don't think they will ask me"

"Why"

"I think Harry is still a little mad at me and Mattheo well where do I start"

"What do you mean"

"Well he is just acting so nice and I think he is hiding something"

"Well don't assume"

"I know I feel guilty for thinking about it"

"Well don't but if I am being honest I like you and Harry together better"

"Whatever I may not even go with anyone"

"No, go with at least one"

"Fine"

"Oh who"

"I think Cedric"

"Wait why"

"Because it's neither of them and it won't make them think I'm picking one of them"

"Good point I'll tell them that but tell them you did not know that they were going to ask you"

"Okay go tell them"

"Well okay"

"See you later"

"See you later y/n"

After she left I stayed to eat an orange 15 minutes later Harry came walking to where I was. I hope Hermione had already talked to him.

"Hey y/n"

"Hey Harry"

"What are you doing"

"Eating an orange"

"Wow are you feeling okay you did not make a sarcastic comment at me"

"Yeah I'm fine just a lot on my mind"

"Talk to me"

"I can't really because it has to do with you"

"And Mattheo?"

"Yeah"

"I get it"

"I'm sorry"

"For what"

"Not being able to talk to you about it"

"It's okay there is nothing you have to be sorry for"

"But I-"

"No stop y/n it does not matter if you don't feel like you can talk about it to me you don't have to be sorry about it"

"Okay well I'm going to go I need to study but you don't know how much this means"

"Okay bye"

I walked off feeling better about Harry and me. I know he is not mad at me. But I don't have time to think about that. I need to tell Cedric I'm going to the dance with him. This should be fun when both the boys find out.

Hermione's POV

Okay, I told Harry everything that I could and he did not seem mad which is good. I know how much he likes y/n. But I don't want to tell Mattheo because I don't fully trust him. Something seems off. He is too good. Something is up about him. I will find out. I see him walking into the library. Here goes nothing.

"Hey Mattheo"

"Oh hey Hermione"

"So I need to talk to you about y/n"

"What about her" his tone of voice get's sharp

"Well I was talking to her about the dance and she told me that she is going with Cedric because she thought that if both of you asked her and she picked one of you both of you would think that she was picking once and for all"

"This is all your fault" he yelled at himself then walked off

Somethings not right.