"That could be us you know"

Heyyy guys here is a new chapter I hope y'all like it.

"We need to talk like now" I said

"No we don't" Hermione said looking at her book and not me

"Yes you have barely talked to me and when you came and saw me when I woke up you did not talk and when I woke up the first time you left"

"I'm sorry okay I thought you just needed space from me"

"No I'm sorry about what I said the night you came to see me you were just trying to help. But I need you because there is so much we need to talk about"

"I'm sorry too" Then she hugged me. I was so glad that we made up. Plus I had so much I needed to tell her.

"And what did you mean by the first time you woke up"

"Well I woke up when I had only been In my coma for 2 months and I could hear everything but I could not move or open my eyes"

"I have heard of that before but what do you need to talk about"

"Well so first the night that you found out about my ED I went to the astronomy tower and there was this boy there we talked and he said he was coming here next year and we connected in a way and I fell asleep on his shoulder and when I was leaving I kissed him and we have been hanging out ever since"

"Wow y/n"

"But there is more"

"Oh gosh"

"So when I was learning how to read minds I read Harry's mind and you know how I was "hearing things" that morning"

"Yeah"

"Well I was not Harry called me hot that day and when I kinda woke up the first time he was talking to me and he said he loved me I was not sure what he really meant when he said hat but when I woke up for real we were talking and he was upset and he said don't be you y/n or something like that and I said who do you want me do be the wall and he just looked at me so I red his mind and he said he wants me to me his like he said "mine. I want you to be mine y/n"

"Wow looks like you have 2 lovers y/n"

"Oh shut it"

"You know I'm right"

"Do I"
"I'm never wrong"

"True but enough with me what about you" we talked for a while then we went back to the common room where we found Harry, Ron, and my brothers Fred and George

"Hey guys" I said

"Hey y/n" said Harry

"I'm still here you know but what are you guys doing now" said Hermione

"Planning the best party of next year" said Fred

"You bet we are," said George right after Fred. They always spoke like that.

"I'm sorry did you say next year" I said

"You bet we did" They both said In sink

"It's going to be so cool that It's taking a whole year to plan" said Ron proudly

"Okay we will see about that" I said

"Are you guys going to hogsmeade tomorrow" asked Harry

"I don't know about Hermione but I know I'm going" I said

"Brilliant" Said Harry there was a moment of awkward silence then Hermione spoke

"Yeah I guess I'll go" said Hermione

"Okay well I'll see you guys around" I said getting up

"Where are you off too" said Ron

"My place"

"Where is that" Ron said

"It's my place if I told you it would no longer be mine"

"Okay don't do anything dumb"

"Like spill your secrets" I said with a laugh

"I'm only kidding see you guys later"

HARRY'S POV

Where is she going? My place? Wait the astronomy tower! I have to follow her.

"I have to go to my room" I said

"Why" said Ron

"Homework"

"Okay see you later"

I went and got my invisibility cloak and went to follow y/n. I ran to catch up with her. And sure enough she went to the astronomy tower. But why?

"Okay accio notebook" she said. Then a notebook came flying. She just sat there and wrote for what felt like forever and then she said something and it disappeared. Then she left. I ran back to my room. It was almost time for dinner. This was going to be weird. None of us had eaten with her sense we found out about her ED. So this is going to be something else.

Y/N POV

Everyone went to dinner. I stayed back I was tired and I knew I needed to be well rested for tomorrow. So I went to sleep.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up first the next morning and got ready and went to read in the common room. I heard footsteps so I turned around and saw Harry.

"Hey Harry"

"Hey y/n what are you reading"

"You would not like it"

"Tell me I want to know"

"It's about these two friends that went from being best friends to lovers"

"That could be us you know" Harry said