Netflix and Chill

**This one's spicy**
I woke up this morning to texts from Eddie being the sweetest human to exist.
| Goodmorning Beautiful! Meet me at our spot before school!! |
| 🤍 |
I get out of bed and look at myself in the mirror... yikes
I take a super quick shower and brush my teeth, throwing my hair into a messy bun.
I throw on my black ripped jeans and a hoodie and my black high top converse. I do some light makeup, pulling it together with a dark pink lipstick. I jog down the stairs and realize my parents had already left for work.
I grab breakfast on the go and head to school in my car.
I arrive at Eddie and I's spot, but I don't see Eddie. I stand there for a minute when someone sneaks up on me. I go to throw a punch out of habit and Eddie catches my fist.

"You really don't like me that much?!" Eddie says
I gasp "omg Eddie!" Lightly smacking his shoulder, "don't sneak up on me! You know better than that!" I say.
We sit down on the bench and just chat before school starts. Graduation is tomorrow and Eddie is nervous, but more of just can't really believe he made it. It's finally his year.
"Wanna ditch?" He asks
"I've been waiting for you to ask hahah, they can't stop us from graduating for skipping the day before.."
we quick get up and sprint to his van. We get in and he starts driving away immediately. Blasting rock music with the windows down.
"Wait Eddie where are we going?!" I ask
"Want to snuggle and watch movies at mine? My uncle will be gone till tomorrow morning.."
"I would love that!" I smile
After a short drive we arrive to his trailer. I take off my shoes and go straight to his room plopping down in his bed. He comes in with popcorn and two sodas. He puts on a movie I haven't seen before, but swears I'll like it. I guess we'll see.
He lays next to me and I lay my head on his shoulder. He won't ever initiate snuggling because he says he doesn't want to force me into it. He lays a bit lower so I can lay on his chest.
I listen to the steady beat of his heart. I could smell his cologne. The rise and fall of his breathing chest made me relax into him. I lay a slow warm single kiss on his neck, and focus my eyes back on the movie. I feel his grip on me tighten a bit, I'm trying really hard not to laugh. I start tracing the bats on his right arm, I see him get chills from what I am doing to him. It makes me laugh hard enough for him to feel my chest vibrate.
This time he flips me over and looks down at me. "What do you think you're doing" he looks at me with wide eyes. I lean up a bit and put his guitar pick necklace in the mouth.
He groans, I let it go and he pulls away. He goes to lock the trailer door and comes back with his shirt in his hand, to see me in just my bra and underwear. "You have no clue what you do to me love."
"No, but I can see what I do to you." I say with raised eyebrows as I look down at the tent in his pants.
He walks over, removing his jeans, leaning over, and kissing me passionately. I rest my hands on his chest and hips, moving them up and down his chest. He removes my bra in one swift movement throwing it across the trailer. He kisses down my neck, leaving purple marks all over my neck and chest. Squeezing my boob in his hand while sucking the other and vice versa. He leaves a trail of kisses down my stomach and stops at my panties. He hooks his fingers on the waistband. He looks up at me... "May I?" He asks
"Yes!" I nod eagerly.
He yanks them down throwing them somewhere in the trailer kissing and squeezing my hips and thighs. I inhale sharply as he unexpectedly licks a line from bottom to top, entering his tongue in and out of me, kissing and sucking all the right places. "Do you trust me?" He asks.
"of course."
He opens my mouth with his thumb and places his pointer and middle finger in my mouth. "Suck" he says and I don't hesitate. He pulls them out and slowly puts both of those fingers in me gradually thrusting faster and faster. I throw my head back in pleasure, "come for me Babygirl" he says as he adds another finger. That's all it took for me to come undone on his fingers. "Sorry" I say feeling bad for cumming on his fingers. He pulls them out and puts them in his mouth licking them clean. "What are you apologizing for?" He questions.
I flip him over and ask if I can take off his boxers? "Yes. You don't have to do this if you don't want to." He says "I want to" I say.
I sit between his legs pulling off his underwear, to see the excitement spring out. I start by just slowly pumping him in my hand and teasing him by slowly licking him bottom to top. "Please.." he says throwing his head back, in agony of needing more. I put as much of him as I can in my mouth and I have never heard him moan so loud before. I pumped what I couldn't fit in my mouth as he gripped and tugged on my hair. "Okay that's it." He says. I pull away confused. He grips my hips so hard I wouldn't be surprised if there's bruising later, flipping me over. "I just want to be in you already." He says slamming his length in me hard and fast, I scream his name. He's so big so the adjustment is a bit much. He hits my G spot over and over again making my legs shake and my knees weak. "I'm not gonna last long Eddie." I say
"Come for me babygirl." He says still thrusting as hard as he can "fuckkk me" he says as he comes inside me, and that makes me come too. His sweaty body falls on top mine.
"Holy. Shit." He says in between breaths.
"Yeah. That was... amazing." I say out of breath.
"No kidding." He says
He rolls over so I'm on top of him and we both slowly fall asleep, too exhausted to bother with our clothes. So much for snacks and a movie.