Morning Cuddles

Some Fluff
| 6:28 | Your body wakes yourself up early. You try going back to sleep without waking Joe, but you can't seem to relax.
You carefully get up and wander to the kitchen and notice it's pouring rain. You start to brew some coffee. You fill two cups adding sugar and cream, bringing them back to your bedroom to see Joe rubbing his half opened eyes.
"Where did you go?" He asks
It makes you weak I'm the knees every single time you hear his morning voice.
"I couldn't sleep, so I made us some coffee." You say, handing him the cup and sliding back in bed.
"It's pouring rain." You say
"Guess that means we can cuddle in bed for a while, yeah?" He says
You smile at him and leave a gentle kiss on his lips.
You drink some of your coffee and put both of your cups on the side table.
He lays his head in your lap, so you run your fingers through his curls and massage his head with your right hand, while he plays with your left, leaving kisses on your hand and fingers.
You stay this way for a while just listening to the rain, eventually switching positions, so he's playing with your hair now.
You both eventually get up and wander into the kitchen. You sit at the bar like he tells you to and watch as he cooks you your favorite food. He lights a couple candles around the apartment, playing soft jazz music.
You finally eat together, talking about random things and getting excited about babies in the future.. maybe a dog first haha.
When it stops raining, you both go for a walk around town, getting some essentials you both need like; toilet paper, eggs, milk, etc. making your way back as the rain starts to pick up again.
Since he cooked lunch, you decide to cook his favorite food for dinner. When you finish you both sit down and watch your favorite show together, adding commentary here and there.
It was a good, relaxing day. You got to stay in bed for a while, but was also a bit productive.
You randomly kiss Joe on the lips.
"What was that for?" He asks
"Just because I love you." You say.