Without You Pt. 2

Joes POV
It's been two weeks since I dumped y/n. Mady *his best friend* has been coming over to check on me and get me out of the house. I mean y/n and I dated for... 2 years. It's been hard, I keep wanting to call her and tell her it was a mistake and maybe I was too harsh, but then Mady reminds me why I let her go.
"Why would you want to be with someone who isn't fully in the the relationship. I'm sorry, but she literally cheated on you multiple times. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but you deserve someone as good as you are." She says, making me cry because, she's right and it still hurts.
"I know, you're right... it just hurts. so. bad." I say holding my chest as tears escape my eyes.
She pulls me into a tight hug.
"It's okay to not be okay, as long you don't go back to what is hurting this bad, because then you are just setting yourself up off for this same heartbreak all over again." She says still holding me in a hug.
Another week goes by and Y/N is blowing up my phone.
|| I'm sorry. Please, give me a second chance, I never meant to hurt you. I love you Joe! ||
I usually just ignore the wave of texts that flow through. They were getting old and I didn't know what to say anymore.
She texts me at least once every single day, clearly not getting the memo that I don't want to talk.
Mads was over again and we were just eating some lunch when she started to blow up my phone.
|| Joe.. please respond. I want you back. You need me as much as I need you. ||
Mads snagged my phone and started typing back
...
|| STOP texting Joe, he wants nothing to do with you. You're a cheater, and you do not deserve Joe by a long shot. || Mady sends

|| Who the hell do you think you are? You don't know me and clearly don't know Joe! ||

|| FREE MSG: Unable to send message - Message Blocking is Active. ||
Mady blocked her and it feels like a weight lifted off my chest.
I kinda wish I could have seen her face when she got the message.
Mads helped me get rid of photos and some other things around the house reminding me of her.

After hours of cleaning and throwing stuff out, Mady and I went out to get drinks and have a little fun. I suppose maybe it will nice to just focus on me and work for a while and do the things I like to do.

A/N munsonsgirl here's part two lol