Eddie Being a Kinky Shit

I was sitting at Lunch talking to Dustin about plans for the weekend when I notice Eddie staring at me.
I ignore it, trying to not be conceited, but he doesn't stop. I slowly look over at him and make eye contact. "Can I help you?" I ask.
He just smiles and shakes his head.
Lunch ends pretty quickly, so I grab my things and head towards class. Eddie bumps into me in the hallway, "wanna come over later?" He asks winking at me.
"Again? How are you always so horny?" I ask half laughing
"Well look at you! How can I not be, I'm hungry and you're looking like a snack." He says
I feel myself slowly beginning to get wet, as he goes on about his plans for later.
I interrupt him "-OKAY! I'll come over, but I can't stay as late this time and I don't want anyone to know."
"Okay, yeah I get it you don't want anyone knowing you're sleeping with 'The Freak'." He says

"I don't think you're a freak Eddie. I just don't want people to know I'm sleeping around at all. I gotta go, I'll see you later though!" I say heading into class.

My body is filled with excitement now, so time seems to be going by agonizingly slow. Once class is finished I sprint to my car, bc I know Eddie will be the first one outta here. I pull up to his trailer and see his van already here.
I don't bother knocking, because he's expecting me.
I walk in on him cleaning his room, "you don't have to do that for me." I say
"I would like it to be presentable for you." He says throwing clothes towards the closet.
I start pulling off my jacket, when he stops me. "Let me take that." He says grabbing my jacket and putting it on the table in the entry way.
He comes back and starts kissing me, moving his hands all over my body.
"Can I um- can I eat you out? Is that something you would be comfortable with?" He asks while removing his shirt.
"Only if you want to. Typically boys think that's gross, but want a blowie at the same time." I say

"First of all, definitely not gross and second, that's why they're boys.. not men." He says

I lay on the bed, slightly nervous fidgeting with my rings.
He unbuttons my pants. "No reason to be nervous love, you're absolutely beautiful and I promise nothing about this will hurt." He says giving me a reassuring smile
I just smile at him and nod my head as he removes my pants.

All that's left between us is a purple thin layer of panties. "If you're uncomfortable at all, just let me know and I'll stop. No questions asked." He says
He slowly pulls down my panties groaning at the sight. He puts my panties up to his face smelling them, then tossing them to the side. He's laying between my legs just admiring for a minute. He tells me to bend my legs and put my feet flat on the bed.
He carefully grabs my left leg, pulling it up over his shoulder for "better access" he says.
At this point I am shaking because I'm so nervous and don't really know what to expect.

"Relax, take a deep breath and just close your eyes." He says
I close my eyes and take a deep breath and as soon as I inhale, I feel his tongue on my lips. He licks slowly at first getting me use to the feeling until he shoves his tongue inside me, and I throw my head back in pleasure becoming a moaning mess. "God you taste amazing." He says going back sucking and biting all the right places. I didn't even know this kind of pleasure existed. I feel like I could see stars. He removes his tongue and softly rubs my clit with his fingers before harshly shoving three fingers in me and pumping as fast as he can, attaching his mouth again as well. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, he takes it up five notches.
"Eddie stop." I say
He stops and looks up at me, "what's wrong? Did I hurt you??" He asks
"No, no not at all... I just- I want more.. of you. I want- I want you inside me." I say
"You don't have to ask me twice."
He quickly pulls of his pants and underwear, revealing his hard on.
"Jesus" I mumble, always impressed.
"Where would you like to be?" He asks
I think about it for a minute. "On top.." I say slightly scared of his reaction.
"Fuck yes." He says rolling his eyes back.
He gets on the bed and pats his lap, "come here Babygirl."
I crouch down a bit as he positions himself, slowly sliding down on his cock. I rest my head on his chest for a moment, adjusting to his length.
I slowly start moving my hips up and down and he moans in my ear. "Baby please go faster, or this will be over a lot quicker than you want it to." I immediately start going as fast as I can while he rests his ringed fingers on my hips, squeezing them in pleasure. I become a moaning sweaty mess myself, my hair all over the place.
He moves his hands to my butt, squeezing hard, and just holding them there, "Can we switch it up?" He asks
"Sure, what do you want?" I ask
He gets up, and stands behind me. "Bend over, but keep your legs as straight as possible." I do as he says resting my hands flat on the bed, he grips my waist and SLAMS his cock into me, making me scream. He thrusts so hard you could probably hear our skin slapping from outside the trailer. He continuously hits my g spot over and over again. I scream his name in pleasure and I am about to reach my climax. "Eddie, I can't-"
"Cum for me sweetheart."
I scream his name one last time as I cum all over him. He pulls out and moans really loud. I assume he came on his bed, rather than inside me or on my back.
I turn around to look at him and he is completely out of breath.
"Wow" I say
"Yeah.. wow. That was fucking incredible!" He says.
I collect my clothes unable to find my panties.
"Do you see them anywhere?" I ask
"No, I don't know where I put them. Sorry" he says

|| yes, Eddie has them for safe keeping and what not ||

I just forget about them and sadly head home, wishing I could stay and do it all over again...

What an amazing night.