Sleepover

Tonight I'm going over to Eddie's to hangout. He wants to show me his D&D campaign for next week and maybe play a couple board games, have some snacks.
I get over there and he welcomes me by picking me up and spinning me around, putting me down and planting a kiss on my lips.
"How are you sweetheart?" He asks
"I'm good!" I say smiling
"One more" I say going in for another kiss
He then takes a seat at the little table beginning to show me his campaign. It's actually quite good I think they're all gonna have fun with it. After that, we pull out the game uno and play that for a while, we both won a couple times. We decided we had enough and put a movie on because, it was getting late.
I take off my pants because no matter the situation, I just can't sleep with pants on. He throws some shorts at me and I catch them laughing.
"They're more for me than you.." he says
"Because if I have to lay next you knowing you're just in underwear.. this night might not go the way you thought it would."
I chuck the shorts at the back of his head. He quick turns around giving me a 'what the he'll' face making me giggle.
"What.. if I wanted it to go that way..." I say swinging his handcuffs around one of my fingers.
Now I've really done it
He pulls off his shirt walking towards me.
He pushes my shoulders lightly, but hard enough for me to fall backwards onto the bed, crawling on top of me, leaving wet sloppy kisses in my face.
"Eddieeee!"
"What?" He says smirking
I smirk and shake my head at him, "you're goofy." I say
"And you're even goofier" he says laughing
|| it's gonna get spicyyyy ||
"Give me theseee!" He says taking the handcuffs from me. He pulls my shirt off smoothly, and slyly unclips my bra throwing it across the room, admiring my my body for a moment.
He grabs my hand playing with my fingers and then gently puts the handcuff around my right wrist pushing the other half through the head of the bed rail and cuffing my other hand so now I was laying there with my hands above my head stuck to the bed.
"If for any reason you feel uncomfortable at all, just use the safe word, and we'll stop okay?" He says
I nod my head
He ties his bandana around my eyes, and leaves a wet kiss on my lips, dropping down between my thighs, kissing, sucking and biting all the right places. He slowly pulls down my panties, blowing his cold breath on me, sending shivers up my entire body then attaching his mouth, attacking me with his tongue making my back arch. My wrists pull on the cold handcuffs causing a good kind of pain. "My gosh, you are just dripping for me Babygirl." He says licking up all my wetness. "Only for you daddy." I say and I hear a low groan come from him. I hear him remove his belt throwing it to the floor and tugging his pants down and throwing them somewhere in the room.
I can hear him shuffling around the room, unsure of what he's doing until I feel his breath where I need him the most. He leaves a single wet sloppy kiss before he stops again. I try and relax my breathing, anxious from not being able to see anything.
"Ready?" He asks
"Yes sir" I say
And he slams into me, and immediately goes hard and fast, practically pulling all the way out and slamming back into me.
The grip he has on my hips is sending waves of pain and pleasure.
He pulls out after some time and doesn't say anything.
I lay there confused. "I'm gonna flip you over okay?" He says
"Um alright." I say not really sure what's going on.
He pulls me down a bit towards the end of the bed so my arms are completely straight and flips me onto my stomach.
"Get on your knees babygirl"
That sent chills through my body..
I did as he told me and made sure to arch my back for him.
"Jesus H" he groans.
He squeezes my butt and leaves a few kisses before slamming back into me. I thought his grip was strong before, but I have never had it this good before. He knows exactly how hard and fast to go and when to slow down. I can feel my legs begin to shake. Our moans fill the room as we both get closer to climax. "I can't. Last. Much longer." I say through breathy moans
"Hold on. Almost there Babygirl. Just a little longer."
He slows down dragging out his thrusts "okay, come for me sweetheart." and I do immediately, I wish I could have seen his face when he finished. He does this cute little thing where he scrunches his nose and the way he throws his head back... that alone makes me want to finish again.
He pulls out and gently massages my bum and kisses a trail up my back. He gently takes off the handcuffs massaging my wrists. He then removes the blindfold smiling at me and gives me a kiss.
"I think that was the best.. we've ever had. At least for me it was." He says as we lay in his bed.
"You are definitely the best I've ever had, of course you being your only competition."
We just lay there, as I trace his tattoos leaving kisses on his hands and arms. "I- I love you Eddie."
He doesn't say anything for a minute and I'm afraid to look at him..
"I love you more."
The rest of the night was silent with cuddles, both of us falling asleep pretty quickly, exhausted from tonight events <3