08| Easy

IT'S BEEN ABOUT 2-3 weeks since I've been here and I've had my good and bad days

I began training in the gym by myself and currently am thinking about restarting that little killing spree I had going on for 2 years.

The only problem is how I'm going to do it now that I'm here.

Rubbing my eyes I sit up and decide to get out of bed. Grabbing the phone on my nightstand I check the time.

3 am

How did I get it you may ask? No one ask-

Let's just say it took a lot of arguing and fighting to get it back. They even restarted and cleared the whole thing to make sure I wouldn't contact anyone.

Not like there was anyone to contact anyway.

Other than that I'm happy to have my phone again and now I do have a few contacts.

A yawn escapes my lips as I make it to the bottom of the stairs. I continue walking down the hall and make it to the kitchen, turning on the light.

I grab a water bottle from the fridge and take a seat behind the counter, on the comfy stool.

Untwisting the cap I bring the cold water to my lips and take a few sips.

"What are you doing?" a deep voice asks making me flinch a little. I turn my head to find Antonio holding a gun in one hand, his suit all bloodied and his hair messy.

"Drinking water?" I say in a duh tone.

"The real question is what are you doing, it's 3 am and you're here bloody and... Bloody," my nose scrunches up.

Antonio sighs and goes behind the counter opens one of the cupboards and pulls out a medical kit before unbuttoning and taking off his shirt.

My eyes shut close earning a little scoff from the man on the other side of the counter. "Do you have to do that here?" I ask whispering the last word.

"What's wrong with me doing it here?" he asks, by his tone I can tell he's a little bored. Opening my eyes I give him a bored look.

"You've seen blood before, there's no need to cover your eyes," he raises his eyebrows.

Don't look down

Don't look down

Dammit.

My mouth slowly parts as I look- no stare at his rock-hard toned abs and muscles. What's his workout routine?

My bottom lip subconsciously makes its way between my teeth before I force my eyes to look the other way.

"Enjoyed yourself?" he tilts his head.

"Yeah thanks," I say sarcastically closing the lid of the bottle before standing up.