40. - Fuck. My. Life

If I do this will you forgive me later on? 😃

MY FEET HURT SO MUCH.

Justina and I are currently in the shops looking for all foods that start with fucking 'baby'.

I might just kill myself at this point.

I honestly didn't think that she was that serious

10 different supermarkets and still no luck with one specific food item she wanted beside all the others we had bought already.

"Can we like take a break or something," I groan almost falling to my knees on the hard concrete.

She rolls her eyes.

"If we don't find it in this store then we can leave, for good".

My eyes roll to the back of my head but I let out a long dragged out sigh.

"Fine".

She smiles and links our arms together as we enter the shop. This time we luckily found the food item she wanted.

Baby beetroot.

It's fucking crazy that we couldn't find this shit, usually it's everywhere.

"Oh thank god," I sigh sliding into the drivers seat.

Justina smiles kissing the plastic bag containing the food and places it onto her lap as I turn on the car.

Now we just need to drive 2 hours back home...

Fucking hell.

--

2 hours of listening to Justina's awful singing with sore arms and legs we've finally made it home.

Including some long yet tiresome protests in which Justina had so great fully allowed me to take a 30-minute break before we started to decorate the backyard for the little surprise, she was yet to tell Angelo.

"Out of all places you could lay your head," my lips purse as Antonio flops his body down onto mine and moves his head under my shirt.

"I missed you," he kisses both of my breasts and pokes his head out from the little space left at the head of my shirt.

"Me or my breasts?" I frown. He smiles and places a kiss onto my lips. "Both," he mumbles against my lips.

A groans leaves him when I nibble the bottom part of his lip, his dick straining against his pants and pressing onto my thighs. I let out a quick breath and he smirks at my reaction.

"Maybe I missed this too," his hand cups my pussy and I moan feeling myself throb against him.

10 minutes is enough time right?