54. - Ti Amo

AS WE LEAVE THE BATHROOM I make sure to fix my pants and place my hand back on her ass before we're in a room crowded with people

I hate people.

"Antonio, long time no see," both Zamira and I turn to meet the person holding the deep voice.

Of course.

My cousin Makayla's brother. Drew.

"Drew," I give him my best stiff smile. He smiles back and pulls me in for a hug which causes my body to fully tense.

I hear a snort from Zamira beside me and scowl pulling out of the hug.

"And who's the beautiful lady?" his eyes land on her, which causes my eyes to twitch.

Drew's only a few years older than me. He has a fucking graceful charm with the girls and always manages to sought them out to a room... For well you know.

"She's Zamira, moving on where's your sister," possessiveness takes over me as I step in front of her, blocking her from his sight.

"Don't be rude," Drew narrows his eyes grabbing Zamira's wrist and pulling her to him.

"What's your name bellissima?" he asks pretending as if he can't feel my hard glare.

Zamira smirks and glances at me before giving him her attention. "Zamira. You?"

"Drew. And a goddman beautiful name for a beautiful lady," he places a long kiss to the back of her hand.

That fucker.

But what's worst is that Zamira fucking giggles. Full-on laughs and giggles.

I clear my throat.

"So you guys are dating?"

"You could say that-"

"Yes," I reply dryly.

Zamira shakes her head and steps back until she's beside me and moves her hand to my ass, a smirk on her face.

Oh lord.

Is it getting hot or is it just me?

"Hey Drew you have a great time, me and Antonio have some friends we need to meet up with," she says, her eyes moving until she finds Justina, Matteo and Angelo.

"Go ahead, I hope we can chat more later. Cousin," he winks.

We walk off and I move Zamira's hand only for her to place it there again.

"Zamira," I warn.

"It's only fair," she shrugs.

Well this'll be a long night.

"Justina," she squeals letting go of me and jumping into the pregnant woman's arms when we arrive to where they are.

Justina laughs and holds her tightly spinning them both around before placing her back down. "Let me see the ring," Zamira says excitedly.