26. - Exasperated.

MY HEAD HANGS LOW, blood dripping from my forehead and down onto my dress pants

My face holds a scowl my eyes dark with hatred. Fucking Germans.

I'd been drugged on my way to the house we'd be staying at. One of my so-called-assassins had offered me water and I accepted.

Oh how stupid I was.

To top it all off the Germans didn't kidnap me because they wanted me, they wanted information on Nyx and apparently she was in my mafia.

How the hell would I know though?

My eyes move up and roam around the room my mind feeling dizzy and very unfocused.

My hands are tied to a chair, tightly might I add and my body is numb, feeling as if it weren't my own.

Whatever the fuck they gave me is really draining me.

Sounds of gunshots suddenly fill my ears making my eyebrows furrow.

Fuck I think I'm hearing things again.

I shake my head and inhale a deep breath looking up at the ceiling and trying to get the sounds out of my head.

The door to whatever room I'm in bursts open and my head moves down, my eyes slightly widening when I see Zamira.

"Zamira?" I tilt my head watching her figure stand by the door frame.

Her hair is tied up, her face and body scattered with blood and a few bruises.

"Antonio," she sighs rushing towards me.

Her warm hands touch my cheeks making electricity fall through my body, as my eyes roaming around her face.

"Zamira?" I repeat again.

"Antonio," her eyes tear up.

"Gosh I thought you were going to be in a worse condition? Where does it-".

I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers.

She's here.

"Antonio-"

"What are you doing here?"

"Wheres Matteo and the others," I interject.

She bites her lip and pulls a bloody dagger out of her pocket before she begins to cut off the rope tying my hands down.