55. - Control

Another one because people keep threatening to whoop me if I don't post this chapter 😔

HIS BODY COMPLETELY FREEZES like I've just dropped a huge bombshell on him, probably because he's always been the dominant

I've never been in control when we've had sex and I wanted to try it out. Even if it was just for today. I wanted it. Needed it.

Before he could even open his mouth and mutter out a no my teeth have sunken into his bottom lip, pulling it out and opening his mouth to distract him.

"Please. It can be for today only too. I mean I-"

"Fine"

Fine?

"Fine?" was It really that easy. "Fine," he confirms, shifting to lay himself down onto the bed.

My breathing hitches watching him, at my submission. At my mercy.

I like it.

"Are you fucking with me Antonio?" I breath out. He smirks and tilts his head, spreading his legs out a bit.

"You want to be in control, I'm giving it to you. Plus it's Christmas, I'm feeling generous." he says simply, as if counting from 1-10.

I find myself stuttering a few times. "If you're not going to do something-"

"I will. Yes. Something," I clear my throat straddling his lap.

I look down at him and release a long breath looking at his shirt which covers his abs. "Take it off," my eyes slither up to his.

"Do it for me."

I raise my eyebrows and lean down until my mouth is near his ears, my arms at either side of his head. "It would be more fun watching you do it for me,"

My teeth grazes his skin slightly. "Please?" I add.

He goes to slip his hands to my ass but I slap it away. "You only touch when I tell you to". This earns a low growl.

"Take it off mia vita,"

He does as told.

I strip myself and get rid of my clothes by throwing them somewhere else in the room only leaving me in some panties, my breasts bare and open to him. His eyes are darker than ever and I can tell that he's fighting the urge to take the control from me.

My lips meet his in a soft kiss and my hands trail down between our bodies before meeting his black sweats. He groans into my mouth as I palm his erection and smirk, pulling away. "You're killing me," he pants, licking his lips.

"It's apart of the process sweetheart" I chuckle getting off his lap and getting him to lift his hips. My fingers curl around the bands of his sweats and briefs before I pull them down and let them rest at his ankles.