52. - Piggyback

ZAMIRA KINGS

ZAMIRA KINGS

I'D FINALLY GOTTEN the swing of where places were in this big house and had finished decorating for both Christmas and the house with tons of help from Matteo and Justina.

"What are you doing?" I hear Antonio beside me, watching me trying to reach the mugs at the top shelf.

"Aren't you going to help," I finally managed to grab one after a few minutes of struggling.

"No I found that quite entertaining."

"You know what else would be entertaining? You sleeping on the couch." I move away placing my mug onto the coffee machine and watching it fill up.

We need to lower the place their at.

"That's just mean," he frowns.

"Don't you have some important meeting today? Why aren't you going?" I ask.

"It's almost Christmas love and you told me you were shopping today. I want to get a preview of what Christmas shopping will be like with you for the next century," he closes the space between us, and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Century huh?" I smile wrapping my arms around his neck.

He hums and nuzzles his head between my neck holding me tightly like I may disappear again.

"Are you still helping Angelo with the proposal?"

He hums. "When are you getting the ring?"

"Tomorrow," his voice is muffled but his words hit my skin leaving trails of warmth with them.

Antonio places a kiss on the side of my neck and moves his head up hearing the coffee machine finish with a beep then moves.

"I'll be ready in a few, then we can go," I pull him down for a kiss on the lips before grabbing my coffee and leaving the room.

ANTONIO RUSSO

"What about this, do you think Angelica would like it?" she asks scanning the dress in her hands.

My back hurts and my legs are close to fucking giving out. For a girl who claims to hate shopping I never knew she could go on for 6 hours.

"It's nice," I repeat for the 100th time.

"Antonio that's not- you know what never mind you're useless," she sighs.

I roll my eyes and follow her around the shop until she exits and we enter another one.

"Amore you've been going at it for 6 hours and we have plenty of bags in the car already, why don't we continue this later hm?" I grab her chin and bring her head up.

"I just want to get something memorable for everyone," her eyebrows are creased and she has that worried look on her face that she hasn't bought anyone enough.

They literally have 10 presents each.

"It's enough. Trust me." I smile.

She glares at me for a moment before fina-fucking-ly caving in.

"Fine, my feet are killing me anyway," she sighs.

Thank God.

I turn my back to her and get on my knees pulling my hands out behind me and wiggle my fingers, "You look like a fucking Idiot, what are you doing?" she sighs.

"Being nice and trying to give you a piggyback ride," I mutter.

I hear a soft giggle from her making my heartbeat in my ear drums as she slowly climbs on. Her arms wrap loose around my neck, her legs hanging loose at each side of me as my palms rest under her thighs to keep her up.

"This is stupid," she breaths heavily. "How?" I continue to walk through the mall earning stares of surprise and smiles.

"Everyone's watching. I mean you're a big man with a fucking suit on giving- me a piggyback ride. What if your men see."

"I'd fucking kill before showing my men I have a soft side for you. I've sent them home since we're going there now," I sigh.

I don't want anyone to hurt her to get to me. Especially my own men.

They've probably probably figured it out during these past... Eventful months, yeah. But you know... Extra measures in case they're dumb.

...Which they're not.

"Antonio"

"Hm"

"Thank you," she kisses the side of my neck, making my heart beat faster. Fuck.

"For what?" my voice rasps.

"For this... The piggyback ride, coming Christmas shopping with me... I haven't really experienced this before."

"Then I'll make sure to do this with you everytime. Remember? Us two for a century?" I rub small circles to her thighs and place her down when we reach the car.

"Us two for a century." She smiles pulling me down for a kiss.

I groan picking her up and deepen the kiss with my tongue, slowly moving my hands to her round ass.

Just us.

And our possible family in the near future.

She moans and tugs on my hair as I grind our fronts together and lean us into the car. "Antonio," she whimpers.

"Mommy are they fucking?" I hear a squeaked and little voice speaking beside us.

We immediately pull back and turn looking at a girl aged around 5, her mother holding her hand with a face as red as a tomato.

"No dear- I-" she sends a small glare to us which makes me smirk and put Zamira down who's been clearing her throat for the past minute.

"Excuse us, we didn't mean to-" the mother says closing the door for her daughter and rushing to the driver's side.

"It's ok," Zamira's voice is higher than usual.

When they've left Zamira tugs on my arm with her eyebrows furrowed and I just smack her ass and open the passenger side for her.

"Oh God," she mutters looking at me as I place another kiss to her lips and close the door.

Oh God indeed.