53. - Sure am

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ZAMIRA YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME," Antonio groans

I snort, ok no heels it is.

"Thanks Prince Charming but you can put me down now," I tap his veiny arms as he places me onto the ground. "Just wear some flat shoes or something not those," he frowns.

"I've walked with heels before. You've seen me in them during all those parties and mafia balls there's no difference now," I scoff.

"Except you didn't almost fall flat on you're face in front of me. You're bodies not healed after you went through... you know," he clears his throat.

Yet he's been fucking me like it has.

"Yeah, ok." I say disappearing into the walk-in to find some flat shoes that I can wear.

It's been a few weeks since my saving and I feel much better. Considering it's Christmas and I enjoy the holiday but I genuinely do.

I'd have random nightmares sometimes and had started a bit of therapy as Antonio forced me to help me finish off the healing process.

Plus there's been a lot more consensual questions during Antonio and I's intercourses like asking if I was ok with what he was doing.

Personally I'd be fine without those questions and would want him to ruin me. But he wants to slow things down a little to make sure I'm 100%.

"Ow- you little shit-" I flinch forward from Antonio's bite.

He smirks and kisses my ass before rubbing the spot he bit with his palms, "Sorry love it was just right...there".

I glare at him and stand with the white air forces in my hands before grabbing the clothes I'd be wearing for today.

"You know, if you agreed to dress up with Matteo, Angelo and I it would've been enough to convince Justina and mamá," I say.

Antonio smiles hearing me call his mum mamá, apparently he enjoys me calling her that since it would be essential for our future.

Whatever that means.

"Yeah no." He scoffs sitting down onto the bed as he watches me change.

I sigh, walking towards him and motion for him to clasp my bra on for me. He pulls me down onto his lap and moves my curls clasping it.

"You're lame,"

"You don't say that when I'm balls deep-"

"Shut up," I push his head away making him fall back into the bed.

He lets out a deep laugh which has my heart fluttering and beating out of my chest. "I hate you," I mumble.

He pulls himself up, sitting in a proper position again then pinches my right nipple through my bra. "Your nose scrunches up when you lie," he says.