24. - Bored

*blood*

I've made an Instagram account if you guys want to follow @_dirtybees :). I'll be posting when I update and stuff like that on there!
Enjoy.

WE FINALLY ARRIVED in Munich, Germany after a long flight that consisted of Angelica holding my hand the whole time

God knows how many people I wanted to kill during that flight. The flight attendants couldn't take a hint and leave me the fuck alone.

Now we're dealing with a problem at the airport by some dealer car shop thing Antonio has.

One of the guys who deals with Antonio's cars here won't give me one to use because he thinks I could be a spy or some shit.

Wasting my fucking time honestly.

"Ma'am I can't give you a car without prior permission from the owner, for all I know you could be one of his enemies," he says.

I give him a hard glare making him cower a bit. "But sir this is important," Angelica softly says from behind me.

She's been saying this for the past 30 minutes but he won't listen.

The man's eyes travel to hers and he sighs shaking his head.

"I'm sorry Miss but-"

Bang.

He was getting on my nerves.

"Someone clean this up," I say to the few guards who stand there watching the whole scene.

I kneel down picking up a set of keys from the man's pocket bringing it up to my face as I scoff and look at the bullet pierced through his skull.

"Stronzo,"
[Asshole]

Standing up to my full height again I make my way toward the little garage door and open it with the click of a button.

My eyes glimmer with adoration from the vehicles being presented in front of me.

Antonio's got taste.

"Ho le borse. Hai scelto una macchina?" Angelica asks walking in with two small duffel bags.
[I've got the bags. Have you chosen a car?]

"Yeah, that one," I point to the black Range Rover Sport.

-♛-

It's been four days, four fucking day since Angelica and I have arrived and no one has a plan.

Not one.

"Look Zamira we've all been on edge here. Just try and rest up, we'll try again tomorrow" Justina lightly holds onto my shoulder.

My body shakes with rage as I look up and around the room. Everyone is tired, confused and maybe upset too.

God this whole thing is really catching up to us.