18| Stars

MY TIREDNESS INSTANTLY vanished like dust when Antonio kisses me back, roughly

The elevator door open with a ding and I'm being walked backwards, our lips never leaving each other.

Antonio somehow manages to open the door to his room and push us in, closing the door with his foot.

I groan against his lips which gives him the opening to slip his tongue inside my mouth.

My foot hits the end of the bed making me fall backwards onto the soft mattress as our lips continue to devour each other.

"So,"

"Fucking,"

"Beautiful,"

He says placing kisses down my neck.

His knees are in between my opened legs applying pressure to my already soaked underwear underneath my leggings, my breathing unsteady.

"Take off your clothes and go on all 4 Zamira," he pulls back.

My eyes dive down to his hips then his hardened erection.

It looks like his zipper is going to break.

I then look back to his eyes and push myself up using my elbows before removing my black sleeveless t-shirt and leggings.

Now all I'm left in is my black lace bra and matching panties.

Antonio never takes his eyes off of me as I continue to remove the layer under my clothing, leaving me bare in front of him.

My body slowly turns as my knees dig into the mattress, my palms softly resting on them too.

He curses under his breath palming his erection as he kneels down and pulls me closer to the edge of the bed.

I gulp feeling his thumb slip into my slit then pull out and spread my wetness all around my pussy.

"What's your safe word?" He asks, the cold air hits my clit making me sigh in anticipation.

"Safe word?" I ask.

"The word you'll use to make me stop when you feel like it's enough. What is it," he says.

His face is in between my thighs, each breath he takes hitting the exact spot I want his mouth to be on.

When I take a little long to respond he smacks my wet cunt, "Hurry Zamira, this is more torture for you than for me," he says.