28. - Peachy

*sexual content* 🌚
Longer chapter too?

*sexual content* 🌚Longer chapter too?

LORD SAVE ME NOW.

When Antonio meant teaching me a lesson I didn't know he really meant it.

I'm knelt on the ground with my hands tied behind my back, completely naked with a vibrator inside of me at the highest level.

And what makes it even worse is that I'm under Antonio's desk.

And he's having a fucking meeting.

He had told me to keep quiet and to stay on my 'best behaviour' then maybe he'd reward me.

That was 2 hours ago.

So for 2 hours I've felt my stomach twist and turn in a hundred different ways.

I try suppress a moan when he lowers the speed then picks it up again, my eyes shutting tightly.

Is it possible to become blind if you shut your eyes this tight?

My breathing becomes laboured, my pussy clenching around the device as I bite my lip hard, probably drawing some blood.

My eyes move to Antonio's spreaded legs and I shift myself closer to them.

I feel my wetness drip down to my inner thighs as I lay my forehead against his thigh and open my mouth, only to close it after remembering he had guests.

Guests that would see a naked Zamira Kings under his desk if they tried to fucking figure out what was going on under here.

"So..." he clears his throat before restarting his sentence.

God I didn't know how long it was before I would just jump out of this position and beg him to let me release. To give me the release that I desperately wanted.

"Alright we'll go through with this next week," he confirms to whatever they were talking about.

Footsteps are heard along with the closing of the door and I softly sigh in relief.

Fina-fucking-ly.

"You good down there tesoro," I can here the smirk in his tone.

He wheels his chair back and bobs his head down to take a good look at me and I was right- of course.

He was fucking smirking.

"Peachy," I give him a wobbly smile.

A chuckle leaves him as he motions me to move but I give him a small signal that my legs are noodles.

In other words completely useless.

He sighs and helps me out, turning off the vibrator as he unties my hands and places me onto his lap.

"What did you learn from this?" he smirks licking his lips.

"Not to trust you when you ask me to come into your office," I reply smartly.