38. - Gentle

-♛ Zamira's dream/flashback ♛-

-Zamira's dream/flashback-

"RUN ZAMIRA, run" the echoes of the voice float around in my head.

My eyes go hazy, my feet give out and I drop down onto the ground face first.

"No, no stop".

I feel the trickle of blood running down my face along with my tears.

I just turned 12 and couldn't continue on with this torturous training.

These murderous games, everything. Maybe it was better if they were to find me.

To just let me breathe and have my peace.

"No, no don't stop. Get up" a girl helps me up and pulls me along with her. Confusion takes place. It was dark, I couldn't see so how could she?

"Who are you?" my tears continue to fall down my eyes.

She doesn't say anything but holds a firm grip on my hand and continues to lead us through the maze.

"Don't stop running, they'll find us," she whispers, the soft noises of leaves crunching beneath our feet hit my ears.

Don't stop running.

I continue chanting the words into my brain until they are permanently implanted.

"Who are you?" I repeat the question.

The question remains unknown as a gunshot rings and my hands fly to my ears.

"Don't look back"

--

"Fuck," I groan feeling a heavy weight on me.

My head moves down to see Antonio's large body covering mine, his head under my shirt and leaning on my fucking chest like some sort of pillow.

What the hell.

I grab my phone to check the time seeing '3:00 am'. "Fucking. Get off," I grumble managing to push him off.

"Aw shit," he grumbles as he rolls onto the ground with a thud.

"Why are you awake?" he rubs his head, as my eyes try to fixtate to the brightness when I flick my lamp on.

"The real question is why the fuck you're in my room and sleeping on my boobs like some pillow," I  frown.

His eyes slightly widen and he looks up at me as if he was caught stealing a cookie from a cookie jar.