Chapter 12- Middle East Visit #1

Underlined = English

March 24th, 2016:
We had just finished concerts in Japan yesterday and we were now on our way to Abu Dhabi for KCon. After KCon we were going to Dubai to film for the Summer Package. We had a packed week.

We had arrived in Abu Dhabi early in the morning considering the time difference. A KCon staff met us at the airport and a couple of vans brought us to our hotel where I promptly fell asleep. I was woken by Yoona a few hours later.

"Tim's called," she said, handing me my phone.

I groggily sit up and wipe my eyes open.

"Get ready, we're leaving in 30 minutes," she instructs, "we have rehearsals, then a meet and greet, and then the performance. I got you a tea and breakfast sandwich before the boys could eat them all".

She winks and puts the sandwich on the desk.

"Thanks," I croak, my voice still not being fully recovered from two concerts back-to-back.

I lie back down when I hear the door close as Yoona left. I texted Timothée that I had been sleeping since I was now in Abu Dhabi and that I probably wouldn't be able to call today. I then finally got up and went to do my morning routine.

I go to the elevator area to wait for everyone to show up. I could hear some of the boys were already there.

"It's so hot," Seokjin complained.

"It's winter here," Namjoon told him.

"Doesn't make it any less hot," Seokjin chuckled.

"Hey," I smile coming to the area. Seokjin, Namjoon, and Hoseok were already here.

"Love the look," Hoseok commented, looking up from his phone with my entrance.

"Thanks," I smile, jokingly striking a few poses. I was wearing some light-washed jeans, a loose, chiffon, pink turtle-neck blouse, a floral satin scarf draped over my hair and white boots with a small chunky heel. I tried to cover up as much as possible to be respectful of Middle Eastern culture. I had been told it wasn't necessary given I was a foreigner and not all women in general dressed this way, but still felt I should show the utmost respect.

"Come to think of it, are you switching up your performance look?" Seokjin asked.

"Yeah, no more shorts. I'm wearing pants now," I nod, "I'm essentially wearing the same suits as you, but my blazer is cropped I think".

"I've always wondered if one of us grows our hair out, do you think we could trick people into being you? Like you wear outfits pretty similar to us sometimes," Namjoon thinks out loud.

"Is that really what you think about?" Seokjin laughs.

"I don't know," Namjoon shrugs blushing, "I think we should try it".

"Well... I hate to break it to you, but one of you will also need to grow some boobs," I chuckle, pointing my chest.