Chapter 22- Bon Voyage Season 1 | Ep. 4

English = Underlined

May 19th, 2016:

"At this point, the next thing we'll lose is our minds," I chuckle as Jungkook hands Yoongi his iPad he had forgotten at the Bergen apartment.

We were flying to Stockholm for the second part of this trip. While my period seemed to be dissipating a bit and the meds were helping, I was still feeling tired from all the pain, the travelling, and needing to be constantly on. I don't think I realised how much I benefitted from living by myself. I loved the boys. They were my best friends, my Korean family, but I still think I appreciate the true alone time with myself I got by living alone. It really helped fully recharge my battery and now I had to constantly be on for the camera and around the boys since I didn't have my own room or anything, it was hard to keep up.

Taehyung ended up having to stay and wait for the next flight due to visa issues and we decided to go into the city since his flight kept getting delayed.

"So, there are three ways to get to the hotel," the producer says when we get outside the airport, "the airport bus, airport railway, and public transportation".

"So, it takes 45 minutes by bus," Namjoon reads from the three separate envelopes they had given us for each option, "20 minutes by railway and 40 minutes by public transport".

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I want the railway," Seokjin chuckles.

"How do we get there by public transport? A bus? Subway?" Yoongi asks.

"You'll have to figure that out yourself," the producer smiles.

"Wow, ok," we all smile, knowing whoever got that option was in for a ride.

We do rock, paper, scissors and Hoseok, Jungkook, and me were one team. Seokjin and Jimin were another and Yoongi and Namjoon were the last team.

"We might never make it," Hoseok chuckles.

"You have Y/N," Seokjin laughs pointing at us in disbelief, "she speaks English. We're the only team with no English speaker".

"They speak Swedish here oppa," I laugh.

"Ok, ok," Namjoon steps in, "let's pick what mode of transport we'll have to be taking".

In the end, Yoongi and Namjoon picked the railway, Jimin and Seokjin picked public transport, while Hoseok, Jungkook and I picked the airport bus.

"So, are you confident?" our cameraman questions once all the groups had gone their separate groups.

"Of course!" Jungkook and I say confidently.

"Am I the only one that's nervous?" Hoseok chuckles nervously.

"Don't worry, we'll do just fine," I pat his arm.