Chapter 23- Bon Voyage Season 1 | Ep. 4-5

Underlined = English

May 19th, 2016:

We had gathered together to eat dinner at a local Korean restaurant near our hotel. Taehyung had yet to join us, but we were told someone had gone to pick him up from the field he had found himself in.

"I didn't think this trip could have gone as crazily as it has," Hoseok laughs as we ate the last few strips of meat from the grill.

"Wait, so let's count," Seokjin chuckles, "Jimin forgot his suitcase on the bus, we almost left Jungkook behind, J-hope lost his ticket on the mountain, Rap Monster forgot his bag on the said mountain, V forgot his bag after the cruise, Suga forgot his iPad leaving Bergen, and now V has pretty much lost himself".

"Rap Monster hyung forgot his ticket on the train too," Jimin adds laughing, "I had to go give it to him".

"Are you good Rap Mon oppa?" I ask Namjoon who was rummaging for something in front of me.

"Oh no..." Yoongi groans.

"I... I think I lost my passport," he mutters, going to look in his bag.

"No, not your passport," I sigh, leaning back.

"If you lost your passport, that's just the end," Jungkook says in disbelief.

"If this is a hidden camera, it isn't funny," Namjoon says seriously looking around at the members and staff.

"Check the jacket you were wearing earlier," Yoongi suggests.

"I kept switching bags earlier, but I'm missing a bag. Why isn't it here?" Namjoon explains still searching.

I get up and join in the hunt for the passport. I start looking through every bag that belonged to the BTS party.

"Is everything else here?" Sejin asks, joining the hunt, "cuz then we should go check the hotel immediately".

We reorganized everything to do a quick inventory and still hadn't found the passport. Just as Namjoon was leaving to go check the hotel, Taehyung walked into the restaurant.

"At least we found Taehyung," Jimin laughs, bro-hugging him.

"Where'd you go?" Seokjin asks him curiously.

"I honestly don't know," Taehyung chuckles embarrassed, "it was really pretty though".

"Eat up," Hoseok tells him, handing him a plate we had saved for him.

"Something serious has happened though," Jungkook informs him, "Rap Monster hyung lost his passport".

Taehyung's eyes become large, a look of disbelief and surprise on his face.

"What a mess," Yoongi says under his breath, shaking his head.