Chapter 63- Borahae

Underlined = English

November 10th, 2016:

We had just come back from Japan in the morning and when we were being driven back to the company, I had gotten a text from Timothée saying he had landed. He would go check into his hotel with his friend and then come to the company in the evening.

I was in the lounge waiting for him when Jungkook came in to get some hot water.

"You gonna tell him?" he asked quietly as he poured himself some water.

"No, I don't think so," I answer, knowing what he was asking about, "I don't think I can do that to him".

Jungkook nods sadly.

"What do you have plan–" Jungkook says but is interrupted by Namjoon shouting in the hallway.

"Tim! My man!" Namjoon shouted, followed by the sounds of a bro hug.

"Hey, Namjoon," Timothée answered, "Jhope!".

I stood up and went to meet him in the hallway with Jungkook. He was now hugging Jimin. When he let go and saw me, his smile went as wide as possible and his eyes were the description of "heart eyes".

"Y/N," he muttered before rushing to hug me tightly, "I've missed you so much".

"Me too," I smile, nestling my head in his neck.

He leans down, making me look up at him, and we kiss. I could tell he had been waiting for this kiss for a long time. I heard one of the boy's coughs and Timothée stepped back, blushing slightly.

"You would think we were paint drying," Seokjin said shaking his head in disbelief.

"We still have to rehearse, but you can watch if you want," I say, blushing as well, "where's your friend?"

"He's fast asleep in the hotel room," Timothée chuckles, "I'll stay and watch. It's always fascinating watching you guys practice".

We rehearsed into the early morning,  Timothée staying the whole time. We finally decided it was best for us to get a few hours of sleep and a nice shower.

--------------------------------------

Timothée came to my apartment with me.

"Wow, this place is much nicer," he said, looking around impressed.

"Yeah, isn't it so much better," I smile, "I have an actual separate bedroom. And a shower without a toilet in it".

"The real luxuries," he chuckles. He goes to look at the full calendar I had hung up next to the bathroom door.