Chapter 20- Bon Voyage Season 1 | Ep. 1

Author's Note at the End :)

Underlined = English

May 15th, 2016:

We were winning so much at music shows, it was weird. It was becoming that I was used to it and I didn't like that. I knew how hard fans worked to make us win and never wanted to feel ungrateful or expectant with the wins. But it was happening so regularly now that I couldn't help but feel like it would be strange if we lost. It happened once however and that definitely brought me back down to earth.

We had recorded several of our stages for this week since we would be filming Bon Voyage. We had only spent one week actually promoting this comeback, but given how well it was going, the promoting seemed to be doing it itself, thankfully.

The one bad thing with this comeback was the Fire choreography really was putting a strain on my shoulder. It would be extremely sore after each performance, and I was constantly worried it would pop out again. Yoongi had also been suffering from shoulder pain from an injury he got working as a part-timer before debut. I had started rehearsing with a shoulder brace I bought to help with the pain, but so far, I'm not sure I felt much of a difference.

I had started an Instagram account and only added my family as followers. I had chosen the handle @babybear8 because I felt it was inconspicuous to me as an idol, but also meaningful to my family and myself since that was my mom's nickname for me, and 8 represented my place in the group. Jungkook had also made an account when he found out I would be making one and chose the handle @97goldenbanana, an homage to his year of birth, his title as golden maknae, and his comical love for banana milk.

--------------------------------------

It was nighttime and we were all in the boys' dorm with the crew from Bon Voyage. I had already brought my packed suitcase and backpack. The producer had given us a booklet of our trip and then told the boys they had 50 minutes to pack. They quickly went off and tried to pack efficiently under this time limit. While they ran around like headless chickens, I calmly flicked through the booklet with Taehyung since he would be joining later due to the schedule with his drama shooting.

"Look at Y/N, not helping whatsoever," Jimin comments as he jogged passed me in the living room.

"How am I supposed to help pack your suitcase," I answer chuckling, "and Taehyung oppa isn't doing much either!"

"How many bags are we allowed?" Jungkook asks to no one in specific.

"Two," I answer, looking over at him holding two duffel bags.

I stand up and go to look around their closets followed by a camera.

"This is a nice shirt," I mutter, "might have to steal it at some point... how is their closet organised?" I question, pulling out a blue jacket in a row full of black and gray shirts.

There were 15 minutes left and I went back to the kitchen to see what Taehyung was cooking, it turned out it was just rice so far. He wasn't much a master chef after all.

"What are you wearing," I laugh when I see Jungkook come out with his bags.