Chapter 2

HARRY P.O.V.

"I-I got to go."I said and run out of the gym.

I just ran. I couldn't turn around and look at him. I can't believe that this is truth. But then again that would explain the love bites on my neck and bitten lips. Fuck how could I not remember that happening. As soon as I come to my room I locked the door and sat against them. How could I be so stupid and run to him when I'm drunk. And more important how could I be so stupid and drunk not to remember. God all I ever wanted was to know what his lips feel like.What? Harry snap out off it. This is not right.

"Oh my God I'm talking to myself because of him now."I groaned annoyed.

I felt my phone ring in my pocket. I took it out and saw that it was Adrian who was calling me. I took a deep breath and answered the phone.

"Hello?"I answered.

"Hey babe how are you?"Adrian asked and I almost throw up at the nickname.

I never like being called my nicknames but he just doesn't care about it.

"I'm good, how are you?"I asked him.

"I'm grate now that I heard your voice."he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Listen, I was wondering if we could meet up in like half an hour? I really want to see your beautiful face."he said.

"Sure. Meet me at the coffee shop down town?"I said.

"Works for me. See you there."he said.

"Bye."I said and hang up.

I got up and went to take a shower since I was still sweaty. After the shower I put on my jeans and first shirt that I found. I put my long curls in a bun and put my shoes on. I took my phone and wallet and made my way downstairs. I saw that no one was in the living room so I took my motorbike keys and went to garage. I took the bike and started my ride. Soon after I was in front of the coffee shop. I took my helmet off and made my way inside the shop. I looked around the shop and saw that Adrian was sitting at the table in the corner. I took a deep breath and made my way to him.

"Hi love."Adrian said happily as soon as I sat down.

"Hi."I said.

"Did you already order?"I asked.

"Yes. I ordered black coffee with extra sugar for you. Your favorite."he said and I sighed.

"Adrian."I said and looked at him.

"Adrian I don't drink coffee."I sighed deeply

He looked at me confused and my heart ached because of what I was about to do.

"I really tried,I really did. But I just can't pretend anymore."I said.

"What are you saying?"he asked confused.

"I can't be with you anymore. You really are nice and everything but I'm just not the guy for dating."I said.

"Are you sure this has nothing to do with your feelings towards Louis?"Adrian asked.

"I don't have feelings for him. Only emotion I feel for him is hate and anger."I said and he chuckled.

"You just don't want to accept it Harry but deep down you know you want him and no one else."he said.

"I gotta go. I wish you all the luck and I'll see you around."I said and rushed to go away because my temper was getting the better of me.

I took my bike and went for a ride around town. I don't know how long I was gone for but it was already night time when I come back to the house. When I entered the house I saw all the people talking to the phones and rushing around. When they heard the door opening they turned to them and let out a sigh of relief when they saw me.

"Harry Edward Styles."I heard Mark,Louis' dad, say and I froze.

"You left at half past two and now is almost ten."he said.

"I-I'm sorry. I had something to do then I went for a ride and lost track of time. It won't happen again."I said and looked at the floor.

"Do you want to talk about it?"he asked and I shook my head.

"Oke then. I'll call your dad and tell him that you're home safe."Mark said and I nodded.

I put my motorbike keys on the desk and went to my room. As I entered my room I saw Niall,Liam and Zayn laying in my bed. As soon as they heard the door open their heads shoot up.

"Harry."they shouted and jumped to hug me.

"You scared us. Where were you you asshole?"Niall asked.

"You scared us all."Liam said still hugging me.

"We were really worried about you. Don't do that again."Zayn said from the bad.

"I'm sorry guys. I just had a lot going on today."I sighed.

"Wanna talk about it?"Niall asked.

"I'll leave you guys alone to talk."Zayn said.

"No no it's oke. You probably already know that I run to your best friend's room every time I was drunk and made out with him."I said as I took my shoes off.

"Oh and I also broke up with Adrian."I added.

"You what!?"all three of them shouted shocked.

"Wait you didn't know?"I asked Zayn.

"Do I look like I knew?"he asked shocked.

"No."I said.

"Lets slow down and explain everything that happened step by step.Yea?"Liam said and I nodded.

We all sat down on the bed and I started to explain. Firstly I explained what happened in the gym and then I explained what happened with Adrian. They all stayed in my room and comforted me until I calmed down and we all went to sleep. This day was really shocking and full of events.