Chapter 7

LOUIS P.O.V.

"Dad can you call Harry if he wants to come and play with us?"Amelia asked out of nowhere.

"Yes can you call him over? We want to see him again."Emily backed up her younger sister.

"He impressed you that much?"I joked.

"He is nice and pretty and you like him."Amelia asked and I chuckled.

"Oh my god you really like him."Emily said.

"I don't like him, I love him."I said and they both grinned.

"Does that mean you'll call him to come over?"Amelia asked excited.

"I guess. But no promises he will come over because he is working."I said and they nodded.

"Go clean your rooms while I call him."I said.

"Oke daddy."they said and went to clean their rooms.

I took my phone and called Harry who answered after the third ring.

"Hello?"he hissed, and if I earned anything hissing isn't good in this work.

"Are you oke? Did you get hurt? Shot?"I asked worried.

"The last one."he said hissing again.

"Did you call someone? Harry you got shot you need to call Liam."I said worried.

"Louis just breath."he said.

"I'm fine. The bullet just scratched me. I just cleaned it so it doesn't get infected."he said and I sighed.

"Where did you get shot?"I asked.

"Stomach."he said.

"Oke. God you scared me."I mumbled.

"So anyways."I said while biting my lip nervously.

"The girls wanted you to come over and play with them if you're over with work. You impressed them when you come with Zayn."I said.

"I'm glad they like me that much. I'll be over in less then hour."Harry said and hang up the phone without the goodbye which hurt me a little bit.

I went to tell the girls that Harry will be coming to play with them and they were so excited. An hour later Harry finally come and I don't know who was more excited,me or the girls. He ended up playing with them all after noon and I couldn't believe how good he was with kids. I wish I could see this sight every day. Just my baby girls playing with the man I love for years. When I noticed how late it was I put girls in bed and made my way back to the kitchen where Harry was drinking tea.

"They never asked to see Zayn or Liam again. Just you."I said and he looked up at me with smile.

"I'm just so adorable even them can't resist me."Harry said and I chuckled.

"I guess I should be heading home."he mumbled as he put the cup in the sink.

"Don't be stupid."I said and made my way to him.

"It's already midnight and it's two hour ride. Pleas stay the night here."I said and took a step closer to him, suddenly feeling very confident.

"I've come home from work later then this and drove more then two hours."he mumbled sadly.

"You don't like this world either do you?"I asked him and he sighed.

"Of course not. It's to much for me."he started.

"I loved this life as a teenager."he said.

"Because of the adrenaline."I said and he nodded.

"But now I-"he said but I cut him off.

"But now you wish to have a family that isn't involved in the mafia and be safe. You just want kids and not worry about their safety."I said as he started at me in awe.

"And I wish to have someone to share my happiness with. Someone to love me and me to love them. "he whispered as he looked at my lips which made me gulp.

Was he talking about me? Does he love me? Does he want to kiss me right now? Hundred thought rushed trough my head as he continue to stare at my lips.

"Where is girls' mother?"Harry asked suddenly.

"She died two years ago."I said and his eyes grow wide.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked."he said and bite his lip.

"It's oke. You couldn't know."I said.

"Why didn't' you tell your parents about them?"he asked.

"I'm sure that they would be happy to know that they have granddaughters."he said, now looking at my lips.

"I know. But I don't want them to be involved in this dangerous life. I want them to live without the worry of someone kidnapping or hurting them."I said and he just nodded.

We stayed in silence for a while just looking at each others lips and thinking the same thing. I just sighed and took a step back.

"Why do you hate me so much Harry?"I asked suddenly, shocking him and myself.

"You want the truth?"Harry asked.

I just nodded and he smiled. He took a step forward and wrapped his hands around my waist. He pulled me to his chest and there wasn't en inch of space between us. I felt my breath got stuck in my throat as our eyes meet again.

"The truth is that I don't hate you Louis."he started.

"I was just pushing you away because I like you and I knew if I got into relationship with you I would be forced to stay in the mafia. So I was an asshole to you."he said making me smile.

I just smiled and put my hand on his cheek. He leaned into the touch and closed his eyes making me smile.

"I like you too Harry."I said and he chuckled.

"I know."he said.

"It was kinda obvious."he said and I rolled my eyes at how cute he was right now.

"So what is going to happen between us now?"I asked.

"I guess we can be together now that we know we're on the same page about everything."Harry said shyly and my smile grow.

"I would love that."I said.

We just smiled at each other, both to nervous to do something more.

"Can I finally kiss you sober?"Harry asked after a while and I chuckled.

"Just kiss me you fool."I said.

He just chuckled before he kissed me. As soon as we kissed I felt like my lisp were on fire. His lips were so soft and the kiss wasn't like any other kiss I shared with him or other people. This kiss had something different but I didn't know what. Soon the kiss become hungrier and I pushed him against the counter and he let out a hiss of pain. I pulled away, worried that I hurt him.

"Are you oke?"I asked worried.

"I'm fine."he said with a grimace.

"No you're not. Is it the bullet wound?"I asked.

"Louis I'm fine."he said.

I just ignored his protests and lifted his shirt.

"Oh my god."I said shocked.

There were three bullet wounds and only one was just a scratch. I took off his shirt and saw his torso was full of bruises.

"Oh my god Harry are you crazy. What happened?"I panicked.

"Hey hey hey."Harry said and grabbed my face and made me look at him.

"I'm fine."he said.

"I just got in a fight but I'm fine now."he said and kissed me again.

"What about the shots?"I asked.

"That's nothing. I went to see Liam before I came here and he scolded me already."he said and I just nodded.

"Let's go to sleep. It's late."I said and he just hummed and kissed me before we went to sleep.