Chapter 17

"Is everything ready?"I asked Zayn.

"Yes. Everything is set Louis."he said.

"Do you really think we can do this?"he asked.

To be honest I don't know if we can. No one ever succeed and the brave ones who tried got killed. But I need to succeed. I need to do it for Harry and the girls. I need to do this for my girls.

"We can do it Zayn. I believe in my people."I said and he sighed.

"I know Louis but there is always risk of something going wrong. We can't lose you."Zayn said worried.

"You won't lose me. I will succeed trust me."I said he sighed.

"Fine then."he said.

"I'm going to get the snipers ready."he said and hang up without a goodbye.

I know that he isn't going to do that because we did it together yesterday. Sighing I put my phone back on the night stand and looked at the sleeping boy in my room.

"Morning."Harry mumbled tiredly and cuddled closer to me.

"Morning babe."I said and kissed his cheek.

"I never liked the pet names except when you call me with pet names."he said while kissing my collarbone.

"Me neither."I said.

"What time is it?"Harry asked as he sat up and stretched out.

"Half past eleven. We need to get going in an hour."I said and he hummed.

"I'm going to get ready."he said and kissed me before he went to the bathroom.

I smiled after him before I got up and got dressed myself. When we were both ready we made our way to the kitchen and took some breakfast. After we were done with breakfast everyone come to the meeting room and we went trough the plan one last time.

"Are you sure you can do this alone?"my dad asked me when the meeting was alone.

"Dad I'm not alone. I have people all around the building and on every roof."I said.

"Just making sure."he said.

"I'm really proud of you son."he said and hugged me.

"I love you dad."I said because I know something alaway can go wrong.

"I love you too son."he said.

"I'm going to find mum and the girls."I said and he nodded.

I made my way to the play room where mum was with the girls.

"I have to go now."I announced and they all run to hug me.

"We love you daddy. Be safe."Amelia said.

"Of course baby."I said as I kissed all their cheeks and hugged them.

"Promise me you'll return."Lottie said and stuck her pinky out.

"I promise."I said and wrapped my pinky around hers.

I hugged them all one last time and made my way to my mum and saw tears in her eyes but didn't mention it.

"I love you so much mum."I whispered.

"I love you too Lou."she said.

"I promise you I'll come back and I'll be safe."I said and she hummed.

"I know you will."she said and kissed my cheek.

I said goodbye to them and my heart ached because of how sad they all looked. I made my way to Harry's room and saw him looking on the balcony. I made my way to him and hugged him from behind.