Chapter 9

"Louis wake up."I heard Harry whisper and feel him kiss my neck.

"Just five more minutes."I mumbled and turned away from him.

"Louis we need to go. We have a lot of traveling to do today."he said.

I just sighed and opened my eyes slowly. I turned back to face Harry and he smiled at me.

"Morning."he said and kissed me softly, making me smile.

"I know it."we heard shout from the door and pulled away from the kiss.

We looked at the door and saw Liam, Zayn and Niall standing there with smirks on their faces.

"Fuck off."I groaned and buried my head in the pillow.

"Come on love birds you have long trip today and everyone is waiting to say goodbye."Zayn said and throw my clothes at me.

"We'll be in the kitchen in five minutes."Harry said and I heard them leaving.

I sat up and looked at Harry who was already in the bathroom. I changed my clothes and made my way to the bathroom and hugged Harry from behind.

"You ready for today?"I asked and started kissing his neck.

"Yes. I can't wait to get away from everything."he said.

"Me too babe, me too."I said and kissed his cheek.

We brushed our teeth and got ready for the day. We took our suitcases and went to put them in the van before we made our way back to the kitchen to say goodbye to everyone. Everyone was sad and crying because we're leaving but they all knew it's the right thing to do for us. After we said goodbyes we went to the van along with Liam, Zayn and Naill. The ride to the house was longer then ever. When we come to the house it was six a.m. and I knew that the girls are still sleeping. I made my way inside with the boys following me. We said our greetings to Dolores before Harry and I went to take the girls and the rest of boys went to take their things.

"It was nice knowing you Louis. I hope I'll see you and the girls again one day."Dolores said as she hugged me.

"You will see us all again. Take care."I said and went back to the van.

The ride to the airport was short and girls were still sleeping when we went to the plain.

"I will miss you so much Louis."Zayn said as he hugged me.

"I'm going to miss you too bro."I said.

"Take care of everyone for me will you?"I asked and he nodded.

"Liam don't let him be an idiot like he always is and take care of him."I said and hugged him.

"I will."he said.

"And you."I said and looked at Niall.

"Don's get my sister pregnant before you put a ring on her finger."I said and hugged him.

"We'll see you guys soon."Harry said and took my hand.

"See you guys soon."they shouted as we entered the plane.

As we sat down Harry turned to me and smiled wider then ever.

"This is it. This is our new start."he said and I smiled at him.

"Our new start."I said and kissed him.