Chapter 16

LOUIS P.O.V.

"Daddy where are we going again?"Emily asked as she woke up in the car.

"We're going t go meet your grandparents end aunts with everyone else there of course."I said and.

"Why now?"she asked.

"You don't need to know so much."I mumbled.

"But dad-"she started but I cut her off.

"No buts."I said and she rolled her eyes at me.

"I liked you better when Harry was around you."Emily mumbled after a while and now it was my turn to role my eyes at her.

"I liked me better when he was around too."I said and she chuckled at me.

"You're so gone for him dad. You might as well marry him as grandpa wanted."she said and I blushed.

"Oh shut up what do you know about love."I said.

"I know that you loved mum and that you love Harry."she said and I nodded.

"You know that just because I told you that."I said and she rolled her eyes at me before looking out the window.

Half hour later Amelia also woke up and they started playing with the dolls. About half an hour later we were in front of the mansion. I parked the car and we made our way inside. When we entered the house it was silent which means that either no one is home or they are all eating together. I looked down at Amelia and Emily who were looking around the house amazed with big, shocked eyes.

"Come on. Let's go find everyone."I said and picked Amelia up while Emily took my hand.

We made our way to the dining room and to my luck everyone was there eating lunch and chatting. I stud there for a minute but no one noticed me so I cleared my troth to got their attention. All their heads snapped up and they looked at me shocked.

"Hi?"I said.

I looked at Harry who had tears in his eyes. He got up

from his chair and made our way to us. He took the girls from me and hugged them tightly. My heart warmed up at this image of three of them. I looked at them and saw that they all were crying with other looking at them with sad eyes. My heart ached because all three of them thought they wouldn't see each other ever again.

"I missed you girls so much."Harry said, still holding them both.

"We missed you to Harry."Amelia said and kissed his cheek.

"So I guess this are the beautiful Emily and Amelia you were telling us about."my mum said, pulling all four of us back to reality.

"Yes they are."I said and she smiled at them.

Harry let go of them and all three made their way to me. Harry hugged me and I buried my head in his neck.

"I missed you so much babe."I whispered and left few kissed against his neck.

"Missed you too."he said and kissed me, making everyone coo at us which made us blush madly.

I started introducing Emily and Amelia to everyone and soon after they were doing it all alone.

"Come with me?"Harry asked after a while and I nodded.

He took my hand in his and led me to his room. When we made our way to his room he give me some clothes to change in and I did so. When we were both changed we lied down in bed and Harry cuddled closer to me. He started drawing circles on my chest and I started running my fingers trough his hair softly and we stayed in comfortable silence. I looked down at him and I couldn't stop thinking about how lucky I am to have him.

"I missed this more then sex."I suddenly said and he hummed.

"I just want every day to be like this."he mumbled and I agreed with him.

"Can I tell you something?"Harry asked after a while.

"You can tell me anything."I said and kissed top of his head.

"I'm scared."he said.

"Of what love?"I asked.

"Of the plan going wrong."he said, panic obvious in his voice.

"What if they already know you aren't dead? What if the ones on our side turn against us. What if something goes wrong?"he panicked as he sat up.

"Hey hey hey."I said and also sat up.

"Harry look at me."I said and grabbed his shoulders so he looks at me.

"Everything is going to be just fine."I said and started stroking his cheek.

"I got everything planed babe. I took care of everything. Everything is going to be fine and by the end of the month we will be free and happy where ever we want."I said calmly.

"But what if something goes wrong? I can't lose you for real this time Louis. I love you too much to lose you."he said and we both froze.

He really loves me. The man I love loves me back. I smiled at him and panic was still in his eyes.

"And I love you."I said and kissed him softly.

"That's why I promise you everything will be fine."I said.

"You promise?"he asked and I nodded.

"I promise."I said and kissed him.

He pushed me to lay back down and continue kissing me. His lips felt so amazing against my own and I was surly addicted to them.

"Do you really mean the L word?"Harry asked breathlessly against my lisp when we pulled away for air.

"I've been in love you since we were twenty two Harry so yea. I'm pretty sure that I do love you."I said and his eyes went wide.

"You're in love with me for that long?"he asked shocked.

"Yes and I wouldn't have it any other way."I said and pulled him down to steal another kiss.

"I love you so much."Harry mumbled.

I was about to kiss him and maybe make love to him if he was up for it when Liam, Zayn and Niall come to the room with the girls. And oh boy, was I mad at them for ruining the moment.