Chapter 4

HARRY P.O.V.

I felt sun shining in my eyes and I groaned. My head was hurting and I was so tired. I turned away from the light and I bumped in someone. I shoot my eyes open, scared of what I was about to see. I opened my eyes and was meet with Louis' face.

"Fucking hell."I mumbled.

I rubbed my eyes sighed. I got up from the bed and took my shoes and clothes.

"I left you painkillers in the room."Louis mumbled tiredly and I froze in place.

"Don't worry we didn't do anything. I was to tired and stayed in bed. It won't happen again."he said.

"I-It's fine."I said and left before Louis could say anything else.

I rushed to my room and I was meet with my dad sitting in the corner on an armchair.

"Sit."he said calmly and I knew I'm going to get in trouble.

Sighing I put my clothes on the desk and sat down on the bed.

"This is fourth time in five days you came home drunk Harry."he said and I heard anger in his voice.

"Is there a reason for that?"he asked and looked at me.

I just shook my head and looked down at the floor.

"Harry."my dad said loudly.

"I drink to forget oke?"I said and looked up at him.

"To forget what?"he asked.

"This shitty life dad."I shouted.

"Do you really think I wanted this life? I didn't even have a chance to choose. You just put me in this shitty and dangerous life."I shouted angrily.

"Harry I know this isn't the life you want but we're stuck with it. It's not my fault my father was an idiot who started this madness."dad said.

"But you could've stop it when he died. You could've stop all this but you didn't."I said.

"It's not that easy to exit this life Harry."he sighed.

"Just leave pleas."I said.

I just wanted him to leave because I know if he stays any longer I'm going to do something that I'll regret later.

"Pleas dad."I said as he opened his mouth to speak.

He just sighed and nodded before he left my room. I run my hand trough my hair and went to get ready for the day. After I got ready I took my motorbike keys and went to the garage. I needed to cool of because I know things will end up bad if I don't have some alone time. I put my helmet on and started riding around town. I got multiple calls during the ride but I didn't bother to pick up my phone. After the long ride I come back home and saw that no one was home. I sighed and made my way to my room where all the girls were.

"Is my room new hang out spot for the girls?"I tried to joke but they all glared at me.

"Where the fuck have you been!?"Fizzy shouted.

"Fizzy calm down and give him two minutes to explain."my sister Gemma said.

"I needed space."I said and went to my closet.

"But you needed to answer your phone when I called you."Phoebe said and I sighed.

"I'm sorry Phibs.I just had a bad day."I said as I went back to her and picked her up.

She just hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Better?"she asked and I nodded as I kissed her cheek.

"So what happened?"Lottie asked and I sighed.

"My dad lectured me again for my drinking habits and I found out things a shouldn't have."I said as I went back to my closet .

"What did you find out?"Gemma asked and in her voice I heard that she was nervous which made me froze.

She knew. She already refused the offer. I can't believe my own sister would do this to me.

"Get out. All of you."I said with gritted teeth.

"What?"she asked confused.

"You bitch. How could you do this to me!?"I shouted at her and all the girls froze.

"What are you talking about?"Gemma asked confused.

"You know about the marriage thing didn't you? They asked you to marry him and you said no because you're so madly in love with Asthon and now I have ti marry him for peace in family."I said with tears in my eyes.

"What marriage thing?"she asked.

"Do not act stupid."I said now angry.

"Harry calm down."Lottie said as she appeared next to Gemma.

"Let's leave them alone to talk."Fizzy said and took the twins out of the room.

"You bitch. How could you do this to me?"I said pissed.

"You know how much I hate this life and you did this to

me. You know how much I hate him."I shouted and Gemma flinched at how loud I was.

"Harry you need to calm down and talk to us."Lottie said softly, trying to calm me down.

"She fucking set me up to marry Louis because we're into guys and because she is in love."I said and Lottie's eyes grow wide.

"How did you found out?"she asked shocked.

"Y-You knew too?"I asked,feeling hurt.

"We all knew except you and Louis."Gemma whispered.

"Get out."I said.

"Harry pleas let us explain."Lottie said.

"I said get the fuck out of my room."I shouted annoyed.

They both looked taken back by my behavior but just nodded and left the room. I took my car keys and went to get drunk again.