Epilogue

;)

LOUIS P.O.V.

"Louis."Harry said and started shaking me.

"Leave me alone to sleep."I mumbled tiredly.

"Come on love. Wake up."he said and started kissing my neck.

"I'm not going to fuck you. We did that last night."I said and pushed him off me.

"Louis come on. Wake up. We have our daughter's play to go watch today."he said and I sighed.

I turned around and Harry smiled down at me, making me smile back at him.

"Morning sunshine."he said and kissed me softly.

"Morning."I said and stole another kiss from him.

"Are the kids up?"I asked him as I sat up.

"Emily is at work and I took the other ones to the kindergarten."he said with a smirk and I knew he wanted to have sex right now by the way he was smirking and looking at my naked chest.

"Yea?"I asked smirking back.

"Yea."he said and run his hand down my chest.

"Good."I said and went to the bathroom.

I made my way to the bathroom and heard him groan. I just chuckled and locked the door to make him even more angry. I took my underwear off and started the bah. I went to brush my teeth and smirked at all the love bites from last night. When I brushed my teeth I heard Harry trying to unlock the door and he groaned. I chuckled to myself and went to open the door. When I opened the door I made my way in the bathtub and sat down and relaxed. Soon after Harry entered and joined me. He sat down on my lap and started kissing my neck.

"We had sex lass then ten hours ago Harry."I said while holding back a moan.

"So?"he said and started grinding his hips against my crotch.

"Sex maniac."I said and pushed him off me so he was pinned down by me.

I gripped his hips and pulled him closer to me. I traced the beautiful toned skin and felt him shiver because of my touch. I flipped us over and stared kissing parts of his skin that were above water and I made sure to let marks on few places. I smirked and bite his neck making him moan. I started kissing his jaw and his hands went to grip my hair. He moaned louder and his mouth formed perfect 'O' shape making me groan. I continue kissing his neck and my other hand went to stroke his cock while he started fingering himself.

"Fuck Louis."Harry moaned when he added another finger.

I just smirked and spread his legs pushing them back and he gasped .I come between his legs and land down to kiss and bite his neck again.

"Fuck. It feels so good."he moaned.

"Yes it does. But imagine how would it feel if I was doing this to you. How my fingers and cock would feel inside of you."I said and he gasped again when he pushed third finger inside of him.

I started stroking his cock and soon after he somehow started stroking mine. We were both moaning messes. We started stroking each other faster and soon after we both spilled in each other's hand. I put my hands on the side of tub and hovered over Harry while we were both panting for air.

"Wasn't what I wanted but still good."Harry mumbled and I chuckled at him.

"Still pleasured you babe."I said and kissed his cheek before I exited the tub and dried myself.

"I like it when you're so dominant during sex."Harry whispered in my ear as I dried him and carried him to the bed.

"And I like it when you take car of me like this."he said as I dressed him.

"And I like you."I said and kissed him softly.

I made my way to my closet and got dressed. I looked at Harry again and he was smiling like a fool while looking at me.

"What are you smiling at?"I asked as I hovered over him.

"I'm just happy that everything turned out how we wanted."he said and give me a peck on the lips.

"I told you we would have our happily ever after no matter what it takes."I said and kissed him with all the love I have for him.