Determination...

POV SANS

I griped Chara's hand and teleported us to my room. We landed in the middle of a room. Instantly after that, I fall to the floor.

- Sans! Sans! Please don't die! Sansssss- - She was screaming.

With each second her voice was getting quieter. The world around was getting darker. Heh, I know this feeling too well... I'm dying. I look at chara and with the rest of my strength, I force a smile. I want to tell her something but I don't have any more strength in me. After a moment whole world is silent. I'm covered in darkness...

POV CHARA

Helplessly I look at Sans till he loses consciousness. I felt myself shiver not only from sadness but also the anger. I won't forgive Undyne. I swear she will be dead the next time I see her. I broke up crying, slowly I put my head on Sans's chest and whimper to myself...

- This can't be real...

POV SANS

I open my eyes. All around me is some kind of void and I seem to be floating in it. I try to comprehend what is happening. I try to remember the last events...

- I died huh...? Then what is this place? - I said to myself.

My dialogue was cut short because of Chara's voice a giggle to be exact.

- Chara!?

I try to follow the voice from where it came from. When I supposedly was in a place where it came from there was nothing. Only the void.

Let's play comedian!

I heard the voice once again but this time from behind. I turned around but still only void.

You need to try a little harder!

Irritated and a little scared I start to rapidly look around myself.

Let's begin...

Suddenly this empty void started to glitch out and change into a Snowdin Forest. I found myself behind a tree close to the main road. I tried to get on it but some kind of force didn't let me.

Suddenly a scene started to play right before my eyes. It was my first time meeting Chara. Another glitch and I was in Waterfall where I was sitting at my station and was talking with Chara. I tried to interfere but there was no use. Why am I seeing those memories? Just why...?

A scenery glitch one more time and this time I was in Judgment Hall. This time it was moments of me dying at hands of Chara. One slash that's all it took.

- Why are you showing me this! Answer me! - I shouted.

Why...? Hahaha Sansy you know just how I like to make you suffer~ I heard a voice. This time it wasn't Chara's it was someone else.

The scenery changed to void once again and right before me was... Chara...? No, it can't be.

- I don't know what you want from me but one thing is certain for sure you are not Chara. - I snapped my fingers and summoned two gaster blasters the same ones I used in genocide.

- Hahaha sharp as always. You are right I'm not Chara but I'm her very close friend... Without me, she would have died long ago because... I'm her DETERMINATION!

She shouted and rushed at me with a knife in her hand. We exchange attacks just like in genocide runs.

- This little murderer would be nothing without me! I gave her colors! If not for me she would be biting the dust, this little monster! I'm pretty amazed by myself I was putting up with her for so long! - She shouted in a sickening tone.

- What the hell are you talking about!? - I tried to ignore this rumbling of madness while dodging her attacks.

- It's time to end this! - Determination shouted and suddenly I was once again in the Judgment Hall.

Determination now was close enough to strike me.

- Dammit I won't dodge this!

With one smooth stab, there was a knife in my chest. This demon with one swing pulled it out and made me feel agonizing pain. I started to bleed uncontrollably. I fall to my knees.

- As you can see you are a no match for me, Determination.

I looked at this demon preparing to finish me off. This situation. It was making me sick. I felt anger boil in me. It was gathering inside me. It was as if the whole world slowed down I felt myself being filled... filled with anger, hate desperation, and most importantly... Thirst for blood. My soul was changing color to black.

- Hahaha you fucking idiot. Do you think that after all those resets I will let myself be tossed around like trash? - With a sudden burst of adrenaline and magic I summoned a wall of Bones forcing Determination to back off.

I could feel my whole soul turning, changing into something... hollow and unstable but I didn't care now. I just wanted to make her suffer. In a matter of seconds, I stopped bleeding and feeling any pain. I got back up.

- Round two... - I said mockingly.

- Don't underestimate me, you damn comedian!

Demon rushed at me once again with a knife but this time I was easily able to dodge all of her attacks. Desperate she summoned a huge amount of magical knives and tossed them at me.

- That's all? - Before knives were able to hit I teleported myself to close range and used blue magic on her to throw her into a wall where I summoned sharpened bones to impale her.

- AAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHH!!! - A scream of pain echoed throughout whole Judgment Hall.

For some reason, I started to giggle uncontrollably. Maybe it was because I felt accomplished or it was just my sadistic side of me. Who knows, not that I care. I snapped my fingers and summoned a blaster but this time it looked different. It was much bigger than the other ones and was a black color with many sharper edges. I came slowly to Determination struggling to get out.

- Let me tell you something... you messed with the wrong skeleton.

In my hand appeared a Sharp bone.

- This one is for a hole in my chest. - I stabbed her in the stomach and pulled it instantly.

- This one is for messing with me. - I stabbed once more.

- This one is for insulting Chara. - Third stab.

I moved like five meters...

- And this one for pleasure. - Blaster fired a red ray of magic in Determination. Making a huge flash that made me close my eyes and ear hurting sound. When I opened my eyes there was nothing left after the Determination just dust.

- Guess I was a match for you after all...