New me...

POV CHARA

- This can't be real...

Devastated I cry on Sans's chest. I felt everything losing its sense. Without him, it's all pointless. What will I do if he dies? Those questions torture me. I try to not think about them but I can't stop myself.

He is dead...? Wait, wait, wait if he is dead... then why his body hasn't turned to dust by now? When a monster dies his body becomes dust this rule applies to all monsters and Sans is no exception. - I try to explain it to myself.

I look at his face there is nothing out of the ordinary on it. A little embarrassed I look under his shirt and with a little determination I summon his soul.

- What the...?

Sans's soul slowly but surely is turning black. Other than that there is nothing out of the ordinary. There are a few small cracks on it but it's pretty self-explanatory. After all, we just dodged a death sentence when fighting with Undyne. I pulled back his shirt on him. I tilt my head backward and breathe with little ease.

- Heheheh... he is still alive... at least for now... thank goodness...

- "For now" I wouldn't say it better Chara. - Said a voice from behind my back.

With rapid movement I turn myself to look who said it, it was Flowey. Instinctively I get into a fighting stance but my body is drained out of energy. Before I could react Flowey's roots wrapped around my neck and pinned me to the wall.

- Tired aren't we? - Flowey said with a mocking smile.

I didn't say anything in response just tried to get out of his roots. I tried to summon knives but seeing that Flowey immobilized my hands with two more roots.

- Oh no no no I can't let you do that. All to this point is going smoothly with a plan. It would be such a shame to waste it now.

- Plan!? What a fuck are you talking about Asriel!?

- Ohh I thought you would notice it by now. Didn't you catch that something is off? Why Undyne was in Snowdin? Normally she wouldn't be right...? I bet that's what you have been thinking. Lemme tell you, Sis. I told Asgore about us so he decided to send Undyne to investigate. I must admit she did much more than I expected she was so close to ending you both lucky for me she didn't.

- So you planned to make her weaken us so that next you will be able to last-ditch kill us while we are drained.

- See now we are talkin! It wasn't that hard to figure out. - Flowey winked. - So let's not waste any more time. You will be first then a comedian. When I'll kill you both I'll take your souls and reset. Except there will be no traces of any of you! YOU WILL BE WIPED FROM PAGES OF HISTORY! ANY LAST WORDS? - His face became a devilish grin.

- Go to hell!

- I expected something better but who cares, these are not my last words...

POV SANS

- So what's now? - I look over at the pile of dust left of Determination.

It was extremely weird. I was fighting just now with an emotion...? She seemed more like a person. Whatever it's not time to think about it. She is dead and that's all to know at least for now. Now I need to think of a way to get out of this place. Whole this place... I never was here when I died at the genocide. Is it possible I'm still alive?

I look around the place. I go to the entrance that leads to King's Hall. I'm about to enter through it but instead, I hit my head against some invincible wall.

- I won't go any further huh? - I start to walk to the opposite exit but the situation is the same.

- Aren't there any exits? Well, then it's time to make a new one! - I snap my fingers and summon my "new" blaster.

- Show me what you can. - After a moment of charging blaster fired on this invincible wall. When the smoke was down and the wall was still standing there were noticeable cracks and scratches on it.

- Aghhh - I hear a voice - A-asrie... - It was Chara's voice it sounded as if she couldn't breathe.

With a burst of emotions, I forced my whole magic onto this next gaster shot and fire at the wall...

POV CHARA

I was starting to slowly lose consciousness. The world was becoming darker. My limbs were going numb. When I was about to close my eyes. I fell to the ground. Quickly and greedy I gasp for air. Only after a moment I saw what just happened. On the ground were Flowey's roots that were torn apart and from the ground were sticking sharpened black bones. Adding facts I turn my head in a way where Sans should be laying.

- Did you miss me, partner?

I run and throw myself at Sans and clench to him. - You are alive... alive... - I say while crying.

- Yep, alive as a skeleton can be! - He hugs me back.

- Hey! Don't ignore me! - Flowey shouted.

POV SANS

- Ohhh Flowey! Is anything wrong? Buddy!? You seem to be a little mad. - I taunt him.

- HOW THE HELL ARE YOU STILL ALIVE YOU SMILEY TRASHBAG!?

- Good question! Let's just say fate decided to mess with you a little and say "Fuck you" pal. - I start to giggle a little.

- We will meet again you murderers! - Flowey announced and left the room through the crack in the wall.

Using this little moment of peace I look over at Chara and examine her. She was still badly hurt, with stained blood all over her shirt and a few open wounds. She was in a really bad state. I snap my fingers and we teleport to Snowdin's Shop. I can clearly say by Chara's face that she isn't used to teleportation yet.

- Why are we here? - She asked.

- There is a lot of useful stuff here and most importantly food. Mainly we are looking for some bandages and things that will help you get better. - I respond.

Chara seems to be a little confused for a second then she looks all over herself and nods in understanding.

- Why here? Ruins wouldn't be a better place to get me to recover?

- The best place to hide is in plain sight. I doubt they will search through the Snowdin any time soon. We just murdered one of the biggest Royal Guard groups. They won't dare to come here. They will wait for us to make a move and we will go with it.

- But what if they go and look for us? I can't fight in that state and you can't use magic...

- Not exactly Chara. - I showed Chara, my soul. - See it's completely black. From the moment it happened I don't feel any pain using magic. Yea pretty messed up but it works.

- That's great news! Now we can't be stopped! - Chara raised her voice a little.

- Before that, we need to get you to recover also...

We are going to have a serious talk...