Pure strength...

POV CHARA

Been a while... partner~ - The girl said to me with a taunting tone of voice.

Partner... N-No it can't be! - My breath was still shaky from the running and the sight of Sans covered in blood boosted my adrenaline.

- Oh it can! I assure you my old friend, what you are seeing right before your eyes ain't some illusion or anything like that~ I have come back! From what I remember I have never told you my real name so let's be formal for once. Hello Chara! My name is Frisk, nice to meet you. - Frisk was laughing, she was belittling me.

- Quit your shit and get away from him! - I lashed out at her. The grip on my knife tightened.

- Make me you little bitch! - Frisk prepared herself to kick Sans's unconscious body.

My body moved on its own. In a blink of an eye, I was in Frisk's face. My muscles tensed and I made a huge swing with my knife aiming for her torso. Right before the moment, my knife could reach her Frisk dodged by stepping forward. It seemed as if she was dancing, getting closer to me about to start a waltz. In that split moment, she giggled and looked down on me. Her behavior was completely unbothered.

- Why so hasty? Let's take it slow and enjoy what you brought upon yourself! - I got grabbed by my sweater and thrown effortlessly with insane force sending me about ten meters away.

I slowed myself by stabbing my knife into the ground which let me safely land. My instincts were telling me to run away sensing an absurdly big difference in strength between me and Frisk. My body was shivering not from the terror I felt but rather from excitement. This feeling was overwhelming coming from what is there left for me, my final and the biggest challenge yet. The real finale is about to begin.

- Ya know you and your skeleton lover made a very big mess. You killed the entirety of the Underground population, destroyed the homes of all of them and what is most important made me intervene in this timeline more than I should have. That shit is the last nerve you will ever pull because by the end of the day, your dead body will be laying in the dust of your pal and I promise you that. - Frisk said her voice filled with anger and a somewhat calm tone.

- Huh interesting how much you've changed. I remember just how big of a pacifist you were at the start of it all when you first met me. - My body tensed and I dashed at Frisk with a salve of slashes and stabs.

- I had so much time to re-think my priorities ever since you started genocides. - She continued speaking while dodging my attacks with a breeze. - I have come up to the realization that peace is just not the right way to solve things in this shithole. The only way to make changes is to fight for it. You see in this battle there are only two endings. Either I kill you and Sans making it that I'll be the only one left with all the determination and I will reset the timeline but I'll make sure you will stay dead, or by chance, I'll die in this fight. Whatever the case I'm not planning to lose so... I'll toy with you until I get bored~ - Frisk smirked and countered my attack, she quickly threw three ridiculously fast punches to my chest, stomach, and face, and after that, she stood watching me.

The pain similar to being pierced went through my whole body. I felt blood coming up my throat and soon enough I coughed blood all over myself. Initial shock was painful enough but what came next was even worse. Suddenly the pain struck me again but this time it was so unbearable that it almost made me faint. I couldn't stand anymore I collapsed to the ground. The world was shaky and blurry I didn't understand what just happened.

- So how do you like that? Do you enjoy those punches? - I got grabbed by my hair and pulled to Frisk's face.

- What the fuck have you done!? - Through the pain, I muttered.

- So much potential and you never learned such basics... Oh, Chara staying at the top of the food chain truly made you lazy. Ignorance will be your doom. Those punches were enforced with determination. The power of determination doesn't lay in using it as magic but in how you release it. - Frisk threw my head but at the last second, I caught balance.

- Cheap tricks bit- - Frisk stomped on my head.

- Pittyfull, your ignorance doesn't know no bounds.

I felt so humiliated. I have never felt so defeated. The difference in our strength is too big for me to even do anything. I can't even raise myself to stand not even dare to mention blocking or attacking. Fuck! What am I supposed to do!? I have just murdered so many monsters and gained L.O.V.E. What a monster is she to not be even slightly touched by all of that!?

- Are you done is that all you've got? - Frisk questioned then took her shoe off my head. - Come on stand up and show me what the "demon child" is capable of! - She laughed at me while I was desperately trying to get on my legs and not lose balance.

- Huh, you laugh at me kick me, punch me, and humiliate me yet I'm still standing here right before you. I wonder what is stopping you from killing me once and for all hmm? One swift blow to my head or neck and I'm dead on the spot so why are bothering and not just kill me? There surely is gotta be a reason. - I looked at Frisk and examined her. She seemed dumbfounded. - I guess I hit the sp-

HAHAHAHA!

- You can't be serious right? Like really do you seriously think that there is anything that can possibly stop me now? Anything that will go against my plans? - Frisk bursted out into full-on laughter which made her cry a bit.

- Well from what I know there is still me and my partner and a few monsters that are on our side. - I smirked.

- Stop cranking those jokes or I'm gonna piss myself! - Frisk still was laughing.

"Ignorance will be your doom..."

Suddenly a sharp crimson bone pierced through Frisk's torso...

You should have finished me off while you had a chance...