Overwhelming...

POV SANS

JUSTICE WILL ABOLISH YOU SANS! - Asgore screamed as he prepared himself to take head on my attack.

We will see about that Asgore! - I screamed back excitedly.

I was having the best time of my life. My whole body experienced something new, something I had been craving for so long but I didn't realize it... I just wanted to prove myself... all this time I wanted to show just how strong I am. How I can kill whoever stands in my way!

- Don't you dare fucking die now! - I unleashed blasters and they shot an enormous amount of magic onto Asgore.

The missiles hit and an explosion followed leaving a huge dust cloud. I couldn't see anything before me. As I was examining the cloud a spear flew at me with abnormal speed which resulted in my arm getting pierced by it. Before I could even realize what happened Asgore was already in my face. He swung at my head and I couldn't completely dodge the attack. I got sent flying to the ground.

- As I said I'll win! Justice will win! - Asgore said looking down on me.

I quickly got up and put my hand on my left eye. I looked at my hand and it was covered in blood.

- You motherfucker... you are going to pay for that! - I shouted at Asgore but his gaze didn't change in the slightest as if he didn't care. - Heh... Playing cool, don't you? You know now I can see that. There is no way I will beat you... unless I put everything I have in this fight. You can feel honored.

- Don't act cocky it won't get you anywhere!

- Ohhh I'm not acting... after all... you don't know what will happen when I snap!

I dashed at Asgore, summoning a bone knife in both of my hands, I swiftly swung at his throat but I was countered yet it didn't stop me. I unnaturally twisted my body and aimed for the machinery that was sticking out of his cape. I managed to perfectly cut through it. - Got you! - I continued to attack moving in an unpredictable way. Stabbing, slashing all of the parts I could hit. My body was moving as if it hadn't had any restrictions.

Asgore didn't take any significant damage but that wasn't my goal for now. I need to destroy this machine he uses. I don't stop for even a second my barrage of blows. I pushed Asgore back more and more and waited for an occasion but when it finally happened... I Snapped my fingers leaving me for a second vulnerable which Asgore used to his advantage and summoned a direct flame attack that got me however I didn't stop myself and continued. Two bones popped out of the ground aiming for Asgors's torso, I expected blood to spill but my attack was dodged at the last second.

- Ohh come on my King that's not fair. I took on your magic why won't you take mine? Are you scared? - I taunted Asgore as I dashed at him again but this time I only summoned bones from the ground while dodging his slashes and flames.

The exchange continued. After a little while me and Asgore started to make more gaps in our defenses and got more and more wounded. I had multiple burn marks and he got himself cut in multiple places.

- Now ain't that fun! - I kicked Asgore and it sent him away a good few meters.

- How can you gain any pleasure from it!? Look around you! Sans, you have lost your mind! Innocent monsters died from your hand, you destroyed everything that you worked for! You betrayed me and this kingdom! Which part of it is fun!? - Asgore finally snapped at me. His voice was sharp as if he was putting needles in me with it.

- You don't get it, do you? - My face from an excitement switched to a disappointed and angry frown. - It's not about the killing, it's about the strength. I have killed them all only because It could make me stronger. I didn't care how they died. They could be pierced by my magic or evaporated by my blasters. Only one thing mattered when I was killing them all... I got L.O.V.E. - I explained looking down on Asgore. His face turned from anger to sadness and disgust.

- I'm a fool really... and I thought that there was a chance to save you...

- Save me...

You are really stupid...

MEANWHILE

HOTLAND AT THE ENTRANCE TO ALPHYS'S LAB

POV UNDYNE

- Grillby I won't be repeating myself! Get off the way! - I said to Grillby in a harsh voice.

- You don't listen, do you? I said I'm not moving until you make me! - Grillby attacked!

A fire that was sent at me quickly made a circle around simultaneously trapping me. It was way faster than I expected. I didn't have any other options than to use the "DT boost" machine. I slammed the metal heart on my chest and in just a second I could feel determination coming over my whole body. I raised my hand and summoned a gigantic spear from the ground that I jumped on and got out of the flaming circle.

- Ohh Touché. Smart thinking smart... However, we are in my domain! - Grillby announced, a small chuckle was heard and a snap of fingers.

Fire again appeared all around me. The heat was killing me. My senses were going nuts. I have never before felt such a huge temperature. Even though I just inserted determination into my magic I felt extremely weak. My body was refusing to move through flames or summon any spears that I could throw at Grillby.

- Well, that's disappointing. - Grillby said with an annoyed tone. - I thought I got more of a thrill from you but it seems Hotlands and me are too great of a combination for you lady. I guess my job is done but as a safety measure, I need to get rid of that machine of yours~ Bear with me those few seconds in hell!

Before I could even react flames approached me and soon enough I was burning alive. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I felt my metal armor melting. While it melted it stuck to my skin through my whole body. The pain I felt there was so huge I had lost consciousness...

POV GRILLBY

I snapped my fingers and flames had disappeared leaving Undyne unconscious covered in burns. I checked on the machine she had worn as armor. It was melted enough to not function anymore. I sighed and reached for a cell phone from the pocket of my jacket and dialed Alphys after a moment she picked up.

- Hey Alphys I might have gone a little too far and over-burned our fish lady. - I said.

- Is she alive...? - A trembling voice said in response.

- Yes she is but she needs to be put into a recovery capsule for now. I think the damage she took could potentially put her into a coma. So I was thinking that I bring her back to you.

- Do it as fast as possible! - Alphys screamed at me.

- I know I fucked up my job I could have gone easier on her but you don't get to yell at me "Fourth"!

- ...

- Ehh... I'll be in a moment with her. Prepare all the equipment. - I said and then hung off.

I looked at the Undyne again and sighed once more...

My job is done, now Sans is your turn...