Last show...

3RD PERSON VIEW

Tension... the air was filled with it to the point that anyone could sense it. The cold glare versus the proud and taunting smug. Who will die and who will turn out to be a survivor of this deadly encounter? Will it be a skeleton that decided to go against its fate and kill everyone that will dare to stand on his path? Will it be the robot fighting to stop the madness that was unleashed upon innocent people he wishes to protect? Everything will be decided in just a few minutes from now one. Let the showdown between evil and good begin!

The first one to move was the Mettaton who launch onto his opponent swinging attacks furiously at him. Even though Sans was on the losing side in this exchange he stood his ground still drilling holes in Mettaton with his glare full of hate. That look... it started to build in Mettaton a slight worry... He was winning with Sans then why...? Why did he start to worry? What happened with that prideful smug of his that now started to turn into a frown? "Everything is going exactly as planned" the robot was telling to comfort himself. "Just wait for Undyne and everything will be alright... Just wait..."

The second wind got into Mettaton once again and smug appeared on his face back again. The hail of attacks got stronger pushing Sans more and more back. Unable to get the upper hand on Mettaton, Sans was in a losing spot the slow end was coming for him... Yet he was still calm and focused on his target, the same not-changed glare centered on Mettaton.

- What the hell is with you!? - Mettaton shouted while unleashing a powerful kick that send Sans a few meters away.

- I think I got it. You are immune to the magic right? That would explain why none of the magic attacks made any effects on you. - Sans said getting up, his face showing no emotions just an empty look of a murderer.

- Huh? Ohh yea that. That's true darling~ - Mettaton said trying to act surprised. - However, I just don't see how that information is of any use to you now! - He shouted.

Mettaton dashed on the skeleton once more trying to engage in close combat with him but it was denied. Sans took a swing with his arm unleashing a crazy amount of sharpened bones from the floor. Mettaton in the last second managed to dodge the attack but it made him worry once again, he tried to suppress it and lanched onto Sans once more but the situation repeated itself. Seeing no further sense in close fight combat he decided to get into the sky to avoid Sans's attacks.

- You can't run away from me. - Sans said and summoned more bones that were long enough to reach Mettaton.

For a little while, Mettaton was dodging all of them but in just mere seconds he disappeared under the number of bones. From where once was floor now looked like a forest of bones reaching the ceiling.

- You are not dead are you? - Sans said nonchalantly as he observed the situation.

In response, there was a small flash that was followed by an explosion. Bones were sent flying everywhere leaving now hurt and pierced Mettaton. His wings in such a state were useless. Throughout his body, there were visible stab wounds and cracks. The smug and proud look of his was now replaced by a look full of pain and anger.

- You are weak. All it took were so physical attacks and you are almost dead. - Sans said as he started to walk slowly towards his enemy.

- Fuck yourself! I might die here but I have done my part! I stalled long enough, in a few moments Undyne will charge here and will kill both of you! My death won't be in vain! - Mettaton said with his last breath and tried to look cocky for the last time as he glared at Sans.

- Maybe... but what makes you think Undyne will fight against us? She won't even be able to touch any of us not even in the slightest... - Sans said as his face turned into a sadistic grin.

- What... What the fuck are you planning you madman! - Mettaton shouted. What could only be described as a pathetic expression appeared on his face?

Deadman doesn't need to know that~

Sans snapped his fingers and from beneath Mettaton, a gaster blaster appeared opening its jaw and snapping Mettaton's body in half. A scream echoed through the room but it got quiet shortly. Only a weak gasp for air was left coming from Mettaton before it all went quiet. This time evil has won over good...

POV SANS

I looked at Mettaton's body as I begin to chuckle under my nose. Feeling the sweat taste of murder I kicked his stupid head and fall into maniacal laughter.

- Well done partner... - I heard a voice from behind me. - You put out on a good show... it fitted this shitty robot. "Ohh the drama!" as he would put it haha.

I turned around to see now awake Chara walking towards me. I broke out of my maniac state and begin to get back to my senses. Suddenly I felt extremely tired also the feeling of hate that just a second ago overfilled me was gone. My head felt a little dizzy and I lost my balance for a second and my eyesight went dark.

- Hey... how are you feeling? - Chara said as she grabbed me before I hit the ground.

- J-Just tired... really tired... to the bone. - I said breathing heavily.

- You know we can rest a minute or two. - Chara said looking at me worried.

- Not now... there is something we need to do first if we wanna survive. - I replied.

- What do you mean?

- It's time to meet someone.

- Who are you talking about?

- Let's just say that you are up to quite a surprise...

MEANWHILE

POV ALPHYS

"Procedure almost complete. Changing the last parameters... and we are done..." I mumble to myself as I cover the soul fusion to make sure everything goes correctly. Last final check of compatibility... Patience, Bravery, and Perseverance are fully compatible, as for Integrity, Kindness, and Justice the parameters are almost fully compatible but this doesn't mean anything especially wrong... However, when it comes to Determination the percentage doesn't even conclude to fifty even with all the extra stability equipment...

- Alphys! Wake up there is no time to daydream. Is the procedure done? - King snapped at me.

- Y-yes b-but Deter- - I respond but I get quickly cut off.

- Well then. It's time for me to make a move... - Asgore said as he begin to walk to the elevator leading out of the Lab.

- My K-King please-e listen- - Asgore didn't even turn around to look at me as he entered an elevator and the doors shut behind him.

I looked down. "I have a bad feeling about this". I got to walk towards my chair. As I settle in I begin to look over the cameras. The dread I felt when I saw the dead body of Mettaton. I felt a shiver going down my spine my eyes started to become wet. Soon enough I broke out crying. After a few minutes, I finally gathered myself up and stopped crying. I looked up cameras to try and find any clues about where Sans and Chara are. Suddenly I heard a soft knocking sound. I felt tears coming back to my eyes as I turned around...

Ohh Alphys cheer up! Your old friend has come to visit you...