Truth...

Authors note - Before we start I'd like to point out in just how bad state Sans's psyche is. His brother died from his hand. He is constantly pressured which leads him to act tough when in reality he is holding himself together with the last straws of willpower he has. Hope that will help you in understanding him more. Have fun reading and till next time ^^

ELr4tata out...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV SANS

I open my eyes and once again I'm in the void. Determination was standing right in front of me.

- Finally! I waited too long for you comedian. - Determination started.

- What the... why am I here!? How the hell are you still alive!? I swear I killed you! - I raised my voice.

- Stop shouting! Did you really think that you could kill me, Determination? Please don't tell me I'm right because that would be too hilarious. - She smiled.

- ...

- Whatever. I'll better get to the point. Chara told you everything about me right? Knowing the truth why haven't you killed her yet? You even sleep next to her as if you didn't know what she is capable of! You have some secret reasons or you are extremely stupid!

- Huh so you dare to talk to me like that? Watch your tone Determination I killed you once I can do it again.

- You can't kill me, Sans. You know it don't fool yourself. Remember I always come back.

- And I'm always ready to kill you again. - I smiled a little.

- Whatever you say. Just remember you are playing my game! Back to the main topic... KILL THIS MEGALOMANIAC! - I got pinned to the ground by her.

- What if I won't? What can you possibly do? - My smile turned into a mocking one.

- Don't you see it? With her gone, all of Underground's problems would be solved. No one would be able to reset so she wouldn't come back and make your life hell again. You will be able to live a peaceful life again. Take Chara's soul and bring it to Asgore. You are his right hand he will definitely forgive you. You can say that you killed only to gain her trust, you are a good liar after all.

- ...

Getting off me - This is our last meeting here. I'm letting you choose. You will kill her and never meet me again or you will make the biggest mistake of your life and we will face once more. Choose wisely... - Determination started to disappear same as the void.

- Wait-

The floor beneath me starts to break. I fall down...

I open my eyes and wake up from this sick dream if you can even call it one. I'm gasping for air. The first thing I do is look at Chara. She is still sleeping. Next, I look at the clock.

- 5:36 AM huh... how long was I sleeping...? Now as I think about it I don't remember the time I went to sleep. The only thing I remember was that it was getting dark outside. - I talk to myself.

Whatever now it's time for more important things. It's time to learn her true colors. Sorry in advance Chara. I snap my fingers and use blue magic on Chara's soul and make her float. I summon blue bones to make her unable to move.

- Sans... what's happening...? - Chara immediately woke up. She was a little dazed.

- I decided... - I said with a grim voice.

- ... I understand. - Chara replied with sadness in her voice.

- Don't you have anything to say!? What do you mean by "understand"!? Don't you have anything else to say before you die!? Nothing...? - First part I shouted but in the last, I couldn't anymore and just said with a tired voice.

- I earned it. I have killed so many. Whole Ruins, Snowdin, Waterfall, Hotland... Everyone Sans. So... So many times... including you. You felt all of those times. Each slash each attack each death. You are not the one to blame. I made you like this. I turned you into a madman. Sans... I just want you to know... I'm rotten to the core... I DON'T REGRET ANYTHING... You can kill me right here right now. I won't fight back. At least that's what I can do for you now...

I get closer to Chara. She closes her eyes. I snap my fingers and bones disappear also letting Chara out of the blue magic.

- I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... - I hug Chara. Tears are running down my cheek. - I'm sorry...

- Please stop crying... I don't want to look at you sad anymore. - She hugs me back.

- I'm sorry I did this to you... I-I wanted to learn the truth... but I... Fuck what I have done... I'm sorry... sorry...

- Shhhh... it's okay shhh... everything is going to be okay... I don't hate you everything is going to be okay...

We spent maybe ten minutes like this before I even stopped crying. I felt so bad... I didn't have much willpower in me after this. I just wanted to disappear. I just wanted to apologize more and more and more and more and more...

I was so tired that I don't even remember when I has fallen asleep in Chara's arm...

MEANWHILE SOMEWHERE IN THE UNDERGROUND

POV ???

- A-are you sure...?

- If it will help me I will gladly take it!

- I can't guarantee that it's safe...

- Everything is going to be alright after all...

A dangerous situation requires dangerous solutions...