His past...

POV CHARA

- Revenge..? Sure I know that humans have done you dirty but I thought monsters let that slide by that point. It's been what like sixty or seventy years ago? - I exclaimed.

- Well most of them sure did... but you know some of us will never get it out of our souls. - Sans replied.

- Mind explaining? Hell, why am I even asking? I deserve an explanation. Firstly how is that apparently you two have some secret relationship that I had no idea... - My finger pointed at Sans then at Alphys. - ... and second of all why are you still holding a grudge against them? The war hasn't affected you did it? It was way before you were born. - I said with a slightly angry look.

- Heh about the first one I'll tell you more about it on the go but if you really wanna know about the second... Well, let's just say that monsters took way more to rebuild than they should. To say it short. Cause of that shit I had to bite and beg for my and Papyrus's sake, all that bullcrap because of war. Well to be fair... I kinda also tried to forget about it but heh, now that I have all this L.O.V.E. I can't let it all go to waste. - Sans clenched his fist then looked me in the eyes. - Is that bothering you? - He said it emotionlessly as if trying to tell me to be honest.

- To hell with them. Couldn't give less crap about them... Actually... there is one person but everyone else doesn't mean shit. - I replied with a smug and tough look.

- Well then... Can we focus on our situation now? - Sans asked and Alphys nodded looking at me.

- Go on, as long as you will tell me about the first thing. - I said a little angry.

- Little more patience~ - Sans smiled and I felt myself blush slightly. I looked away, Sans chuckled at my reaction and then proceed to talk. - So Alphys... Can I count on you?

- Yes. I have decided to help you... both. - Alphys said looking weirdly at me. Heh, that's funny.

- Good. Then let me tell you what I have come up with. We are going to play a "tag" game. - Sans said with a completely serious look.

- Huh!? - Me and Alphys said at the same time. We both strangely looked at each other.

- Heh, now would you look at that? Seems like you already like each other. Back to the topic, yes a tag game. Looking at how strong we currently are we don't stand a chance against Undyne and Asgore. That is of course if they are going to be together, we need to split them and that's where you come into action Alphys. I'll need you to guide Undyne into a Waterfall.

- Why there exactly? Are you going to fight her or...? - Alphys asked.

- That is going to be decided. However, she must be in Waterfall no matter the price. Otherwise, the whole plan is going to go down the drain. Let me explain. Right now I'm pretty certain that I and Chara can barely win with Undyne on normal terms. We got some EXP along the way but still, that's not enough. Because of the Waterfall structure, it will be easier to fight her. Not with the honor of course. There are way too many places where traps can be set I just can't let that fact slide without use. - Sans explained.

- You cheeky devil. - Once again me and Alphys said in synchronization. What's wrong with her!?

- There are two options. Option A. Undyne goes to the Waterfall. She met us and we start a fight. With the use of cheap tricks, we make her unable to fight any longer and then we trap her in the ruins. The place furthest away from the capital, and there is also option B. That's the mind play. - Sans looked towards Alphys. - We will need Alphys to talk Undyne out of this. We will take you hostage and with that confront Undyne. You are going to need to put on an act. Act terrified, beg her not to do it, whatever it be as long it will make Undyne not want to fight us. Heh, couldn't be easier for you. After all the title of "monster with million faces" isn't something that everyone can be a prouder owner of huh Alphys?