Mysteries...

POV SANS

Ahh, dammit my head hurts like hell! I feel dizzy as I open my eyes. Shit why everything is so blurry? Focusing my sight is difficult. I grunt angrily at the state of my body. Did the temperature increased here...? It's so hot... I slowly lift the covers to see how bad of a state I am in. To my surprise, my bones are in perfect state. "How is that possible?" I ask myself. A sudden realization finally kicked me. Why am I in bed? Why my wounds are all healed up? Where is Chara!? As adrenaline rushed to my head I dashed out of the bed but my legs weren't ready for it yet. I hit the ground and started to curse over my helplessness then I hear footsteps coming to me from behind a door.

- Sans!? - Chara ran into the room.

There was fear on her face... She got close to me and hugged me.

- I was so worried about you! Don't do that ever again, please! Never again! - She said with tears in her eyes. Emotions were leaking through her.

- C-Chara...? - I'm still pretty dazed and numb, trying to understand the situation is a little hard. - I won't, I swear I won't. - I hug her back still confused.

- Sans are you alright...? You are extremely hot as if you have a fever. - She asked worriedly.

- Well thanks for letting me know that I'm hot sweatie~ - I wink to Chara and see her blush a little. - ... but on a serious note I'm not feeling well... Enough talking about me. How are you feeling...? - I ask.

- You took really good care of me you bonehead~ - She flick my forehead. - However, you used all of the bandages on me so I had to cut my sweater to cover your wounds. - Chara got a little angry.

- I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I had no choice. After all, you are my only priority... you know... - I felt myself blushing. I looked at Chara and she also blushed.

- W-well I guess I can forgive you that... Ekhmm so... can you stand up? - Chara asked.

- I think I could use a little help partner. - I smile and Chara helps me get up.

Chara helped me get back on the bed. I felt bad looking at how much I destroyed it. It was colored with dried blood which was mostly mine. I lay my head on the pillow. Chara sat on the edge of the bed and looked at me with a concerned face. I gave her a reassuring smile and it wiped the worry off her face a little.

- Chara we need to teleport. We need to resupply.

- No don't! It will hurt you... your magic isn't stable in your condition...

- Don't worry partner it's just one teleport. I think we should get back to Snowdin. It would help us both recover. At my house are all kinds of items that will help us as also food. There is also one thing I want to check in the library. I know you are worried but please trust me on this one. If we stay here chances of us dying are higher. This place is like a trap, if we get attacked here we don't have any escape. We need to get out of here as fast as possible! - I said trying to sound confident.

- I know... it's just I... I'm worried about you... there is something important I need to tell you what I did when you were unconscious. - Chara said looking away.

COMMANDER WE GOT THEM!

 THEY ARE IN HERE!

Speak of the devil...

Suddenly we heard screams of assuming some royal guard. Then the sound of breaking bones that blocked the entrance was followed up by the sound of moving armor. On impulse, I grabbed Chara's hand and teleported us to Snowdin. We landed in the Salon of my home.