Infiltration...

POV SANS

We opened the book. The first page was an information page with the year the book was written and by who.

- What are those symbols? - Chara asked putting her finger on the author's name.

- Honestly, I can't wrap my head around them... it's like I remember them but at the same time, I don't... Sorry I just don't know. - I replied.

I flipped the page to see the contents page. I was looking mainly for two things. "Magic manipulation" and "Magic mixing". As I checked carefully through the contents I couldn't find anything about the manipulation but luckily there was a part about mixing.

- Mixing? - Chara asked with visible interest on her face.

- Yea... I thought since you can use magic just like me... Maybe we can combine them to get better results. - I replied while flipping pages.

- But my magic is mostly determination... Is it even possible?

- Well we will need to check it. If it is possible then I would like to learn it as fast as possible. In a matter of hours, we are going to go into full-on war. Any tricks we can get under our sleeves are going to be useful. - I explained.

Chara nodded. I finally opened the page about mixing magic. I started to read.

"Mixing magic basics:

The most important things to remember when trying to mix two magic sources are:

- The compatibility of the sources,

- The bond between both sources:

Example:

Magic usually is better mixed with elements that are compatible with one another. Such fire and wind. When mixed it can create a much bigger and more powerful magic attack due to fire absorbing more oxygen resulting in its growth.

A bad way of mixing magic would be if we exchange wind for water. Since fire can be easily extinguished by water trying to mix those two would just end up in water either being evaporated or fire being extinguished.

Bonds - If both sources (Monsters) are in a great bond it will result in better mixing. Since magic is one of the ways to represent monsters' feelings it's beneficial if you know the other source and understand it."

I finished reading and looked at Chara. She was smiling I couldn't help and did that too.

- I guess we don't need to worry about bonds right partner? - I said.

- Damn right! - She replied excitedly.

- So what do you think about it? Do you wanna try some mixing?

- Okay... but I never did that before so... - Chara's excitement left her as fast as it arrived.

- Don't you worry. I'll guide you. - I cheered her up. - Let's try small for now okay? Think about hmm let's say a knife but don't summon it yet.

- Okay... what's next?

- Now grab my hand and close your eyes. Once you do that I will start counting. When I'll say three try to summon the knife okay? - Chara nodded in agreement and grabbed my hand.

One...

Two...

Three!

With a little help, Chara managed to summon the knife. The difference was that it was the shape I summon my knife. It wasn't made with bones I just gave it a shape.

- Wow... - Chara said a little surprised.

- Told ya it was easy no need to stress. - I said comforting her.

- Can we try one more time? - Chara said excitement once again on her face.

- Sure thin- - Suddenly I felt a sharp feeling going through my body.

- Something happened? - Chara asked curiously.

- They are earlier than I expected. We don't have any time left. - I said getting serious.

- Great! - Chara's face got also serious but also there was visible anger on it.

So Asgore decided to make a move already. The bastard was one step ahead of me! We got up from the couch and headed to the door.

- Chara I got an idea... no matter what don't stop holding my hand okay? I need you to lend me your determination. I'm sorry but there is no time to explain it. Just please trust me.

Chara suddenly kissed me. - Let it be my answer ~

With that, we left the house and headed toward our guests.

- Would you look at that who we have here!? Murderer and his girlfriend! - Undyne hissed from afar as we got closer to her.

- Heh, that was mean, by the way how did you like my surprise gift? - I said pointing to broken bones that lay next to Undyne's boots.

- Petty tricks. Did you expect to kill me with that!? - She said anger washing over her face.

- Well I expected to kill a few of the guards but I didn't think Asgore would send only you to face me. - I replied with a nonchalant smile.

- I'm more than enough for both of you! - Undyne said, a provoking grin appearing on her face. I could feel Chara's grip getting harder.

- Fuck you fish! - Chara hissed.

- Whatever, you brat! Now, how about we stop talking and get to the real business!? - Undyne said as she summoned a Spear in her right hand and used green magic on both of us.

- Yea that sounds right... sadly now I don't have time for you. - I saw Undyne squinting her face.

Before I could say another word Undyne dashed towards us. She swung her spear aiming at my head. To her surprise, we both started to teleport out of her sight. Undyne face got grimmer as she realized she was too slow to stop us now. With a smug smile, I only said before teleporting out of her way.

You could have killed me when you had a chance!

We appeared at our destination. I could see that Chara was a little dizzy after teleportation and was about to trip. I hugged her and waited till she got back to herself.

- Where are we...? - She asked while breathing hard.

- At Muffet's territory. Chara what happened are you alright? - I asked concerned.

- Yea... I just think... You took more determination than I expected... just give me a moment I need to rest just... just a moment... - Chara panted.

- I'm sorry. - I hugged her a little bit tighter.

- While we wait explain to me why are we here...?

- Muffet is a greedy monster. She took this whole part of the Underground for herself just because she treated Asgore with her army of spiders which resulted in bad terms between them. Asgore let her take it because he wanted to keep the peace in the Underground.

- Okay...? - Chara said still confused.

Asgore most likely warned her about us but I doubt she prepared herself. She most likely ignored it. Since it's her territory no Alphys's cameras are here so no one should know about us till we get out of here. - I explained.

- This means we can kill all of them and no one is here to stop us... - Chara put on her psychotic smile.

- Indeed. If we kill Muffet and her pets we might get enough L.O.V.E for us to defeat Undyne. - I replied putting on the same smile.

- Very well then... - Chara pulled out from my hug...

Let's get to the fun part...