Resurrection...

POV SANS

- Did you seriously think that I could be "saved"? Saved... that's funny. Do you think I'm a victim of all of this? - I looked around myself pointing at the destruction all around me and Asgore. - I'm not the victim my friend. I'm the executioner! - I felt rage building inside me. With a swift move of my both hands, I summoned a rampaging bone attack.

Bones were appearing out of the ground in all varieties. It made Asgore move constantly to avoid them. I had put most of my magic into this thus the bones were extremely sharp and hard to destroy, unlike the previous ones that I used the wreck the city. Asgore's face showed an absolute focus on dodging. He was hardly gasping for air and he started to sweat strongly. It seemed like he was slowly getting drained out of magic... just like me. I doubt the fight will go on much longer...

Suddenly an uneasy feeling went through me, something was wrong. Out of magic? It's no wonder I'm drained I have put everything into this but Asgore...? He has huge amounts of magic and now that he is connected to the machine with six human souls... There is no way he is running out of magic! Something else is draining him but what? It doesn't make sense!

- Getting tired pal? Maybe you should rest huh? Just let it happen. Just let me kill you, my King. I can put you out of this misery. After all, what is there left for you? What king wants to rule a kingdom without anyone in it~? - I laughed hysterically. Asgore face winced, I must have pulled on his nerve, good.

- There is something I have to do before I die! I'll punish you for your sins! - Asgore screamed and dashed at me. Many bones pierced him on the way but he was unstoppable and took all the damage head on! Right at the moment when he was in my face, I saw his eyes. There was sadness fused with rage and regret in them and something else...

- SANS! - Asgore let out a roar of all the emotions he held. He prepared to swing at me. I could see that he had put everything into that one move.

It's time to end this...

I summoned a bone knife in my hand and slashed Asgore's throat.

- Getting distracted by emotions my King was your final mistake, you left out a gap in your guard. It was over from that moment. - I said to Asgore that he had put both hands on his throat.

Asgore seemed to try to tell me something but he only gulped on his blood. He looked me in the eyes with his dying moment... he smiled and then he disappeared. He turned into dust... Farewell, my old friend. I turned my back from the dust left on his royal coat and started to slowly walk ahead.

I thought about Chara. I was wondering did she made a quick work of the remaining monsters. Did Undyne wake up and if so is Grillby capable of stopping her or perhaps she is on her way to the capital?

As I walked away a few meters I felt a weird rumbling around. My soul was going crazy emitating a red glow. I felt surreal amounts of magic coming from behind me. Dread ran all over me.

Finally! I'm free! With the power of human souls, I can manifest again!

A voice screamed behind me. I quickly turned to see what it was. As I looked a light red silhouette of a human similarly built to Chara started forming right above the ashes of Asgore.

- Hello there Sans. Been some time right? - Silhouette spoke as it got up.

- Determination. - I replied harshly. My face turned into an angry frown and I got into a fighting stance.

- Thanks to this old fool I can finally get my old body back. I think now that we met more in person it's appropriate for me to show you my true appearance. - Determination snapped her fingers and I felt my determination being drained from me.

I fell to my knee. A sphere made of DT started to form around her and a moment later it burst out sending a chilling wave of determination fused with all sorts of negative emotions. From the sphere's place now stood a human girl. She was wearing a red turtleneck with two black stripes running along her torso a black skinny jeans to match the stripes. She wore dark brown steel-toe boots with red shoelaces.

Her eyes were deeply tainted with a light red color piercing me with a look of pity. One side of her head was almost completely shaved and the other was a suited with medium-length hair that formed into one bang that almost covered her left eye. She stretched her body and then smirked looking at me.

- W-who are you? - I questioned hardly gasping for air.

My name is Frisk.

POV CHARA

- Yes yes yes! All of you will die! You don't even know how long I was waiting for this moment monsters! - I screamed as I was slashing every monster that was trying to escape me.

Right ahead of me were running what seemed to be the last EXP points I could collect in this part of the city. My body tensed and I dashed for my pray. Swiftly with one precise move, I decapitated the monster. Instantly its body turned into dust leaving me now in complete silence. No one else to scream for help, no one left alive except for me. I smiled as I looked into the "sky". I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. I have done it it's my last genocide.

My moment was interrupted by a sudden buzz coming from my pocket. As it turned out my Alphys was calling me a little irritated I picked up.

- Yes Alphys?

- Chara not good not good! - Alphys raised her voice.

- Does something happen to Und-

- THERE IS ANOTHER HUMAN! - Alphys screamed.

- W-What... where!? - I questioned my breath was shaky.

- Head to Sans immediately! No time to waste! - As she said that she hung up.

I turned my back and started running. All the fallen buildings were making it hard to constantly run yet I ran as fast as I could. I have come to the place where me and Sans separated I looked for the fastest way possible to get to him. I saw a small shortcut that could lead me to Sans faster. I begin running even faster. As I was approaching I could feel Sans's magic and huge amount of determination. I finally saw the final corner I had to make to get to him. SANS! - I screamed at the top of my lungs as I made the turn. Finally, I saw the battlefield right before my eyes.

A girl roughly my age and height was holding Sans off the ground by his neck. He was unconscious all covered in blood. The girl must have felt my presence and looked at me while dropping Sans to the ground...

There you are, my old partner...