3.

"And I'm having a baby.. well we're having a baby. It's still kind of weird for me to say." KJ said.

She looked down at Amir's grave and felt her stomach turn.

Amir Mekhi Johnson
February 5, 2014 - January 10, 2034
Beloved Father, Son, Friend, and Trapper

"I'm sorry I didn't speak to you for all that time, I should've answered one of your calls or sum." She sighed.

"It's so much that I should've done, and I'm s-so sorry."

She felt her voice crack, so she took a breath to calm herself down.

"But I'm taking care of things like you wanted, I'm trying to be there for you Amir. Like I'm meeting with one of your lawyers after this,"

She sat in silence for a few more minutes until she felt that she couldn't take much more of it, she picked up her purse and left.

Once she got in her car, she sped away from the graveyard and to Amir's lawyers office.

He had called her the day before saying that there were some important documents that she needed to go over with him.

Since she wasn't his wife or anything, she didn't think that she was capable of dealing with anything of the sorts, but he assured her that she definitely was.

After about a twenty minute drive, KJ parked her car and headed inside the building.

"Hi, I'm here to meet with Mr. Mullins." She spoke as she made it to the receptionist desk.

The receptionist nodded as she typed something on her phone.

"You're KJ?" She asked with her face scrunched up.

"I'm KJ." KJ sassed.

"Mmm.. you not even touching Jayani I thought you'd be cuter than this."

"Bitch-"

Before she could finish, KJ was cut off by a deep voice.

"Good morning Kamari, how are you?"

KJ blew out a breath before she spoke "Good morning, I'm well and you?"

"I'm alive! But follow me to the office, we have a lot to talk about."

KJ rubbed her stomach as she followed behind him.

"Sooo what exactly is there for me to do?" She asked once the door closed.

"Well first, Mr. Johnson requested that you oversee the futures of his businesses."

"Okay what are my options?"

"You can manage them yourself, we can hire the manager that he recommended, or you can sell."

KJ knew she didn't want to sell anything but she also thought about her current situation and didn't know if she could personally handle everything, on top of her own business.

"We can always come back to that, no rush." Mr. Mullins spoke, seeing that she looked a little overwhelmed.

"No, I'll go through whoever he recommends to help."

The lawyer typed something on his computer then nodded.

"Okay next order of business is Amir's property. He's left you free reign over all of his cars, jewelry, his condo, and vacation home in the Cayman Islands."

KJ's eyes widened in shock "Vacation home?"

"Yes ma'am, what would you like to do with this?"

"Umm I definitely want to keep the real estate, but what would you tell me to do with the other stuff?"

"Honestly, I'd sell his cars if you don't plan on driving them. But the jewelry holds value."

KJ nodded "Okay let's do that then.. but I want to keep his Aston Martin truck."

KJ always loved when Amir let her drive it since he never did himself.

"Very good."

"Last thing is what he left you." He said causing KJ to laugh.

"Left me?"

"Yes ma'am, on I have a check with 500,000 upfront and then a second account for you holding 7.6 million dollars."

KJ felt herself go into a daze until the man spoke again.

"Would you like to take a break? Here's some water."

She accepted the bottle, and let out a breath.

"How can be just leave me this?"

"Oh here's a letter he wrote as well, he said it's to explain the third account. I don't know much about that one, but that is all I have for you," Mr. Mullins told her.

KJ slid the letter into her purse before she stood up.

"Umm thank you for your time sir."

"Of course, my condolences."

She nodded and gave him a sad smile.

Once she made it to the lobby, she had all the mind to continue her conversation with the receptionist but she decided not to.

_____________________

KJ eyed the letter that hung out of her purse for the hundredth time of the day.

"Ughhh lemme just get this over wit." She sighed and quickly snatched the envelope out of her purse.

Dear Kamari Jordan Fine Ass,

I gave this letter to my bitch ass lawyer so if you reading this, I'm dead fr.

I told you this was soon, and I'm sorry that I was right. But as you can see I was prepared and made sure you was straight.

Anyway, the third account that Mullins bitch ass told you about is for my baby. I need you to help Jayani take care of him. I would never put that type of money in her hand and I don't trust no one else but you, so I really need you to do it.

With this money, I need you to buy him whatever it is he needs and of course put some up for when he's older.

I know that's gon be hard, but I only trust you Mari.

Even tho we not talking rn I still be watching you sometimes, I miss yo fine ass fs.

But imma give you your space, I do wanna make amends soon until then, I still love you so much girl.

Thank you in advance for all you doing.

Love, big dick Mir.

KJ looked at the letter in shock.