12.

Jayani

"I don't like that bitch." Jayani said to her sister, Jalaya.

She was scrolling through KJ's Instagram and watching her story off of her fake page. Today, KJ had taken Amyri and Armani to some baby spa. Although she didn't post it, Jayani could tell Amir was somewhere in the background.

"Mmm.. the whole family weird. You remember her sister Kaliyah was my bestie at one point."

"And she just cut you off?" Jayani asked.

Jalaya nodded, "Mhm bitch, outta the blue."

This was a lie. Kaliyah obviously was skeptical of Jalaya after she ruined her and KJ's first official meeting as sisters, but Kaliyah later learned Jalaya tried to fuck her boyfriend, Major. After that Jalaya was cut.

"Yup, I definitely don't like that bitch." Jayani nodded.

Jalaya shook her head, "She ugly as fuck too wit them dingy ass locs."

Jayani busted out laughing, "Chile not dingy ass locs.."

"The bitch need a retwist."

They both knew that was a lie as well, truthfully Jalaya admired KJ's locs as she had tried to start her own multiple times to mimic KJ's hair.

"And I can't believe he bought that bitch a car, I'm still waiting on the house like fuck!!" Jayani complained.

The real problem was her credit. Amir was going to just give her the money to pay a mortgage, but her credit was extremely low making the process hard. Now he was planning to just give her the money to pay in full at one time.

Jayani knew this.

"Bum ass nigga.. if I was you he wouldn't see Mani at all!"

"Oh girl, trust he not just seeing him for free." Jayani smirked.

"Oop, our nails and dinner on Armani dime tonight ain it?"

Jayani laughed, "And you know this."

____________________________

1kxmari close friends 1hr ago

kaliyahrenee_ step mommy😝

bitch goodbye

"The ghetto twins sleep." KJ said as she walked out of the nursery Amir set up for them.

Although he had two cribs, the babies preferred to be sleep with each other. KJ didn't know how, but they'd quickly formed an attachment to one another.

Amir looked up from his game in confusion, "The who?"

"Your children.."