10.

a few weeks later.

"It's dada's first outing." KJ smiled as she recorded on her camcorder that she'd used to document the whole pregnancy.

"That's dada's dad." She said putting the camera on Amir who was driving. "I'm not sure where we going, but I know I'm getting Chick-Fil-A so that's all that matter."

Amir chuckled as he glanced over at her, "What you gon do wit them videos?"

"I be laying in bed just watching them sometimes.. but I really just plan to show it to him when he gets older."

"I wanted to ask if I could get 'Myri by himself this weekend? I'm getting Mani again and I wanna spend time wit them together." Amir said.

"Of course.. but are you sure you can handle two babies at once?" She laughed.

"Spend the night wit us.. I just finished decorating the house." He told her.

Recently, he'd bought himself a new house since the other burned down way back when. He felt he needed more room for the kids.

While KJ was being friendly with Amir, she was still pissed. She'd spent the last part of her pregnancy grieving his death only for him to not be dead, that wasn't something she could get over easily.

"..Mari." He called, knocking KJ out of her thoughts.

"Hmm?"

"Get out, mama."

KJ looked up to see they were at the Mercedes dealership, "Niggas just got a new house, now you getting a new car?"

Amir ignored her as he got out and strapped Amyri into his stroller.

Once he finished, they began walking around the lot and KJ had more questions.

"What car are you looking at?" She asked.

He shrugged, "Sum more practical I guess.. but I'm just looking for now."

As they walked around the lot, KJ envisioned herself in all of them.

"This one look like 'im looking for the hoesss,'" She joked as she looked at a sports car.

"Ight, let's go inside and look too." Amir said as she typed on her phone and pushed Amyri.

"I know you not texting and pushing my son." He said before pushing her to the side.

She pointed to the dealership door, "We just going right there."

"Ion care, what if some 16 year old testing a car and they come speeding through here?"

They stepped into the building as KJ eyed him, "Where that even come from?"

"It could happen.. I be thinking about that type of stuff now." He told her.

"My bad, Amir." She apologized, seeing he was actually a little upset.

"It's good mama, I ain mean to be like that."

She nodded as she walked beside him and the stroller, "Where we even going?"

Amir couldn't contain his smile.

"Back here, they got some nicer shit."

KJ followed him into a garage type room that only had one car.

"I don't know what it is about it, but I love this G-Wagon," KJ told him. "You should definitely consider getting this."

"I am.." He nodded.

Amir smirked as he followed her to the front of the car and a frown formed on her face.

"Oh someone already bought this, look it gotta bow and everything. They could prolly order one similar if you was really looking to get it."