8.

a few weeks later.

Amyri Mekhi Johnson

Amyri Mekhi Johnson

Ximora👯‍♀️
he's so cute!! when can we come see you guys?

Y'all can come now

KJ had ended up going through her birth alone. After her water broke and she found that her contractions were close enough, she rushed over to be admitted to the hospital.

Once they got her checked in, everything happened so quickly. KJ didn't even have time to get an epidural like she wanted.

After about 30 minutes of pushing, Amyri arrived.

KJ was a mother.

Although she didn't feel that connected to her baby during the pregnancy, seeing him and holding him made her instantly become attached.

"Oh my goshhhh." Ximora whisper yelled as she and Jaelen entered the room.

"Wash y'all hands!" KJ said.

"Girl, we know what to do." Ximora playfully rolled her eyes while resting some balloons by the bed.

"Lemme see him." Jaelen smiled as he came from the sink. "Damn, he kinda look like you but then he look just like Amir.."

KJ scrunched up her face, "My baby just came out the womb, give him some time.. he gon look just like me soon."

"That's what I said about Shiloh and Naz, they still look like they ugly ass daddy." Ximora said.

Jaelen side eyed her as he gently rocked Amyri.

"I'm ugly bae?"

Ximora smiled, "You know you look good.. especially holding a baby."

"You want me to put another in you?" He smirked.

"Bro... y'all just.." KJ mugged them.

"Almost forgot where I was at." Ximora laughed as she sat down to hold Amyri.

The three sat around talking, until visiting hours were over. Kaliyah and Lorenzo had said they would come the next day, to minimize the amount of overwhelming bodies in her room.

"Are you sure you don't want one of us to stay?" Ximora asked.

KJ shook her head, "I think I'll be fine."