15.

KJ & Amir

"You good?" Amir asked as KJ laid on him

She silently nodded, before moving more into his arms.

At the moment, she was just sad.

KJ didn't know, nor did she realize, that she was suffering from postpartum depression.

Unfortunately, Amir didn't know what it was or what to look for. So he just thought today was one of her bad days. Something that she'd been having quite often.

Amyri began to cry, causing KJ to sigh as Amir got up to get him.

"Please don't bring him in here," she said as tears fell down her face.

Amir looked to her in shock. She typically was the first to check on the baby, so this surprised him.

"I'm sorry, but please Amir.."

"Ight," he nodded as he understood today wasn't a good day for her.

She watched as he walked out of the living room to the upstairs of her loft.

Soon, she heard the baby quiet down leaving the house silent again. Immediately, guilt engulfed her and she felt even worse.

KJ didn't know what was going on as tears filled her eyes and began to spill out. She sat on the couch silently sobbing.

She had a bunch of emotions tangled up inside of her, and she didn't know how to deal with any of them.

"He back to sleep- Mari, you good? What's wrong?" Amir asked as he rushed over to her.

KJ just shook her head as stood there. "Kamari, what happened, baby?

"I d-don't know," she honestly told him.

"Is it the baby? Or me? You want some space?" He asked.

She shook her head, "No, I don't want you to leave me."

"Ight, I'm right here.." He said before kneeling down and wrapping his arms around her.

Soon, KJ had calmed down and fallen asleep in Amir's lap, allowing him to let out a breath of relief.

Armani's Mom

You still coming to get him?!

Amir slightly jumped up after seeing that text. It was his day to get Armani, and he was a few minutes late based off of their agreed upon schedule.

I apologize, I got caught up with something. I'm about 10 mins away.

Whatever.